Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Just wanted to say two things to Twisted Java/Kringle/coffee vape fans:

1) If you get yourself a kayfun of some (any) variety... THROW SOME TWISTED JAVA IN THAT BEEEOTCH & CRANK IT UP!!!
-:shock::w00t::shock::w00t::shock: -

2) If you dare venture Beyond the Realm of the Halon Empire [for a split second], pick up some Tiramisu from Highbrow & cut it with Kringle's Curse!!! (I've had the Tiramisu for awhile, and LOVE it by itself, but it's so freakin Pitch Black dark it kinda wreaks havoc on coils. I've been MEANING to try it with Kringle's for a long time, just finally got around to it and DAYUMMM!!!):vapor::drool::drool::drool::vapor::drool::drool::drool::D

:thumbs::banana::thumbs:

I did a 50/50 split on my first attempt in a Triton tank, slapped it on the VV and enjoyed the changes it goes through at different temps. Crazy. Weird wild stuff.

Kringle's is really strong on lower temps, but Tiramisu/rich coffee flavor comes through STRONG at around 4.375, with mellow Kringle in background.

Just wanted to throw that out there to the twisted coffee vape fans.
(can't wait to mess around with the ratios & try it in a Kayfun... so far Twisted Java is the only thing I've been enjoying in my first Kayfun, so I had to dedicate that Kayfun to Twisted & order a couple more! As far as I'm concerned Tritons & Kayfuns are the only delivery systems I'm interested in. Vision V-Fates are o.k. but once you hit a Kayfun they pale in comparison. NOT THE TRUSTY TRITONS THOUGH! So glad I started with Halo gear.:p)

LONG LIVE THE HALONS!

SO SAY WE ALL.

(I'm calling my concoction Tiramingle:D)

:toast:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
I have a couple thousand Halo points burning a hole in my pocket, and I've been curious about Twisted Java. In theory I think coffee vapes sound good, but so far haven't found any I like, they all just taste burnt to me. Can you give me the low down on the exact taste?
It's a strong pepperminty vape with a hint of coffee (kinda burnt-coffee tasting... but good, if it happens to sit with you - definitely a love it or hate it situation - I LOVE IT!) It changes with steeping, too. But mine never gets a chance to anymore.:p

Maybe try a small one, but if you end up liking it... you will NEED it on hand at all times.

As far as coffee vapes go - I haven't had a BAD one yet.:blink:

They may not taste like a cup of coffee Exactly, but I haven't been specifically seeking that out.
I like Halo's "Cafe Mocha" a lot... but it tastes like Coco Puffs cereal to me (which I have always enjoyed:D) instead of coffee.:rolleyes:
Twisted is bizarre, and I didn't THINK I'd like it til I tried it - now I'm addicted.:vapor::drool:
Highbrow's Tiramisu is decadent rich awesomeness.:drool:
Nightshift from Velvet Cloud Vapors is a delicious coffee & choco-donut blend that tastes spot on, and really good (and TONS of vapor) - but I CAN BARELY TASTE 100% VG LIQUIDS... they're too subtle for my flavor-chaser mentality. Excellent liquid though! (look around the forum... it has many fans)

But I gotta say, I've always been a BIG fan of cappuccino beverages... with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
My Highbrow "Cappuccino Diablo" with "cinnamon" and "cream" is insanely good to me.
I really love that stuff.
(Just try a 10mL bottle of both Highbrows - cheap and REALLY good!... and you can customize any liquids they have, which is cool.)
DON'T GET MAD, HALO!
You will continue to receive muchos dineros from SmokieTreats... fear not.:blink:

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
+1 for Highbrow's Tiramisu and Cappuccino Diablo (and EVERYTHING else Highbrow) as well as VCV Nightshift! Halo can't get mad at me, I can't do PG juices and Halo doesn't offer me a VG line. NUTTIN', I am OUT in the cold, on my OWN here.

SmokieTreats, you can ask for extra flavor from both of those vendors to make up for the high VG percentage and any flavor loss you feel you may experience.

Malinda

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
+1 for Highbrow's Tiramisu and Cappuccino Diablo (and EVERYTHING else Highbrow) as well as VCV Nightshift! Halo can't get mad at me, I can't do PG juices and Halo doesn't offer me a VG line. NUTTIN', I am OUT in the cold, on my OWN here.

SmokieTreats, you can ask for extra flavor from both of those vendors to make up for the high VG percentage and any flavor loss you feel you may experience.

Malinda
Bummer yer missin out on all the awesome Halo flavors. And GOOD TO KNOW about the extra flavor. I got a big order the one and only time I ordered from em (Nightshift, Mewlew's Magic, Monkey business, White Beard, Candy Bar, and they threw in a little bottle of both Nutty Cookie & Vanilla Custard!
So far I've only been slowly working on the Nightshift and Mewlew's... and I love em... just too subtle on the flavor.
Thanks for the info!

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Hmmm. Might work for me. I vape menthols and mints as my ADV's, so maybe this would be a good morning vape with my coffee. Thanks!
Yeah, DEFINITELY give it a try.

I enjoyed smoking menthols once in awhile as a cigarette smoker, but usually just full flavor.

Once I started vaping, I became a big fan of Kringle's & Twisted... and since ordered SubZero (which is PSYCHO but good... love it or hate it. Makes a good additive for mentholating other liquids.) ... and recently ordered Mystic from Halo (I'm sadly on my last tank. I like Mystic a LOT.)

Minty/mentholly vapes round out my collection nicely and are great to have in the mix.

Kringle's is awesome, but I'm finding I like Mystic almost as much.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread