Good News Story On Ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thanks WWay. Wrong brand but a positive report especially from the pneumologist (sp) who stated although addictive, nicotine is relatively harmless. That is a plus for us. On the down side, I did not like his comment wrt flavours and how they can attract non-smokers and children. I hate professionals that sit on th fence.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thanks WWay. Wrong brand but a positive report especially from the pneumologist (sp) who stated although addictive, nicotine is relatively harmless. That is a plus for us. On the down side, I did not like his comment wrt flavours and how they can attract non-smokers and children. I hate professionals that sit on th fence.

Agreed on all counts.

Good find WW.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Haha... we've got one of these guys in the mall by our house. One day Isaac and I went up to him and Isaac listened to his whole speech, asked questions (which the guy couldn't really answer) then pulled out his Chameleon...The guy just looked at him, asked what it was then got SUPER ...... when Isaac showed him that it was a mod and the amazing amount of vapor that it produced!!! If looks could kill, we would no longer have Isaac w/us... the guy was soooo mad!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Haha... we've got one of these guys in the mall by our house. One day Isaac and I went up to him and Isaac listened to his whole speech, asked questions (which the guy couldn't really answer) then pulled out his Chameleon...The guy just looked at him, asked what it was then got SUPER ...... when Isaac showed him that it was a mod and the amazing amount of vapor that it produced!!! If looks could kill, we would no longer have Isaac w/us... the guy was soooo mad!
... that ain't an e cig, this is an e cig. A scene from Crocodile Dundee and yes the look on the mugger's face was priceless. I sure hope Isaac had it stacked :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread