Good Places to Get E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksr1qb

Apr 1, 2013
Norco, CA, USA
Hey fellow vapors,

New to the vaping world and was wondering what sites are best for ordering juices. Sites that I've purchased from so far:

Mt. Bakervapor- Blueberry, Apple, Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple Peach (all 15ml Max VG, 1 extra shot)
FuzionVapor- Unicorn & Gumby Blood (30ml, extra flavor)

Was looking into Alice in Vapeland and Vapor Chef but I havent even gone through these juices yet lol. Currently I'm letting the FuzionVapor juices steep so haven't had a chance to try them yet. I like fruity flavors (no nicotine). Any suggestions would be helpful! Live in Socal, and have been to vape Rev but havent had a chance to try their juices.

Is it just me or do you guys feel that using juices before at least steeping for a week is "wasting" the juice? I'm getting antsy and want to dip into the Unicorn and Gumby blood!

GregoTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
Lewisville, TX
This is one of those things that is personal preference for the most part. I personally prefer Heather's Heavenly Vapes and Backwoods Brew for the tobacco juices I vape. Good quality juice and good service. Also hear great things about Alien Visions and their Boba's Bounty (that's the next vendor & juice I try). The link below pretty much tells you what people in this forum like the best.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...63-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

Last edited:

ksr1qb

Apr 1, 2013
Norco, CA, USA
This is one of those things that is personal preference for the most part. I personally prefer Heather's Heavenly Vapes and Backwoods Brew for the tobacco juices I vape. Good quality juice and good service. Also hear great things about Alien Visions and their Boba's Bounty (that's the next vendor & juice I try). The link below pretty much tells you what people in this forum like the best.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...63-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

Thanks, i'll take a look at the thread. I know its all personal preference. Just trying to narrow down my options from all the websites selling juices now. It can be a little intimidating for anyone new like myself. Thanks for the input though!

I've heard a lot of good things about Boba's as well. Will def check them out.

ksr1qb

Apr 1, 2013
Norco, CA, USA
just so u know, vendors charge way too much imo, a better option is my simple diy method (sig link) other than that all i can say is gl.

Thanks, i'll start looking into DIY to save some money! Just out of curiosity, do they any threads where users posted what ingredients they have used in DIY to match a specific juice that they have purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread