recommend a 'tank-friendly' vg juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aheatedatom

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
San Francisco
Hello friends,

I've been vaping Velvet Cloud Vapor exclusively for quite some time now. It's all around pretty great, but I'd like to try some new flavors.

One great thing about VCV is that it's PG-free, but thin enough to use in a carto with no problems. I'll include the ones I've ruled out from trying below to avoid repeats. Yes, I guess I'm picky.

Any suggestions?

Rules:
  • -PG-free or mostly PG-free
  • -not crazy thick!
  • -not Virgin Vapor (have tried 4 flavors and lots of steeping, viscosity good but taste is not for me)
  • -not The Vapor Chef (too thick)
  • -not Orb Vapor (viscosity good when selecting 'recommended water level', but haven't found a flavor that's for me)
  • -not Alice in Vapeland (would love to try it, but I'm not going to plan my day around the 20 minute order window for a chance to wait a month for delivery)
  • bonus points if the vendor specializes in vg juices, reduces the likelihood of the juice being too thick for anything but dripping, or tasting weird.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hello friends,

I've been vaping Velvet Cloud Vapor exclusively for quite some time now. It's all around pretty great, but I'd like to try some new flavors.

One great thing about VCV is that it's PG-free, but thin enough to use in a carto with no problems. I'll include the ones I've ruled out from trying below to avoid repeats. Yes, I guess I'm picky.

Any suggestions?

Rules:
  • -PG-free or mostly PG-free
  • -not crazy thick!
  • -not Virgin Vapor (have tried 4 flavors and lots of steeping, viscosity good but taste is not for me)
  • -not The Vapor Chef (too thick)
  • -not Orb Vapor (viscosity good when selecting 'recommended water level', but haven't found a flavor that's for me)
  • -not Alice in Vapeland (would love to try it, but I'm not going to plan my day around the 20 minute order window for a chance to wait a month for delivery)
  • bonus points if the vendor specializes in vg juices, reduces the likelihood of the juice being too thick for anything but dripping, or tasting weird.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a Purity line that is ALL VG based. The VG is thinner than most other vendors. I know several people that use HHV in 100% VG and they use different devices with no problems. Even the flavoring is VG.

Prices are reasonable too. :)

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
I like high brow vapor's liquids and have had no issues with most of them in my vivi novas. I too only like VG based liquids. Velvet vapors also has some nice flavors that are all pretty thin, so they have no issues in tanks. Beware the citrus flavored Ejuice in plastic, as it really does warp the O-Rings and erodes the plastic (in a shockingly quick rate I might add). I just learned this today. I also love Johnson's Creeks all VG line called red oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread