Good Prophets eLiquid UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2010
Illinois
Well I am not happy about saying this, but the only place that has the same 100% VG
is totally wicked at $24.99 or $30 a pop. Red label

I wouldnt trust giving the manufacturers name, as ordering from TW,
you could possibly get replacement if a bad batch occurs.
The manf. no way will sell small qty and for sure wont replace bad.
I experienced thru 1000's of liters.

That is why you're the man Rob! Don't worry, I won't be disappearing as a customer anytime soon. I just need to try some new juices so I can get more recommendations out to friends who are new to vaping.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's easy to say when you're sitting on 20+ bottles of the old VG line. I really like Rob and he has always been super good to me. I couldn't ask for better. I loved the old vg camel and was eager to try the new keemer vg camel with high hopes that it would be my new favorite. I didn't like it at all. I know Rob went thru hell with the company he was getting the old vg line from and don't blame him at all for the decision he made. However, if I can't stomach the new stuff then I have to do something. I will still continue to buy from Rob. As a matter of fact, I have an order that should be delivered today. I will just buy the flavor concentrate from them and get the unflavored from Rob as long as he has it. And of course hardware. Rob has great customer service and some of the best prices around.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know. I didn't mean to seem bitter. It's just frustrating how it takes so long to find the right liquid(s) and then all of a sudden you can't get it any more. I got another 240ml of the unflavored in the mail today and have a couple small bottles of flavor concentrate so I should be good again if I can get my mix to come out how I want it.

jeffree

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2010
    california
    Understood, Hit. No harm taken. Listen, just to add the obvious--that I stocked up on my GP favs in the old line for the same reason you mention. I was lucky in my case, though, because the flav I needed wasn't as popular and still available until last week. But I used to like the Camel as well, and it's early disappearance also took me by surprise. I'll eventually try the new line, of course, since stockpiles don't last forever. Good luck in your search. :2cool:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    Good to hear about how you all feel.

I feel terrible that it had to happen this way, but dont feel terrible for having to do it. (hope that makes sense)
    Too many people trying GP for the first time, and getting turned off real quick, not
    to mention you guys and gals that have been around since the beginning of time (haha)

We will be trying lots of avenues, hangsen, dekang, kemeier (keemer) not to mention a few others.
    VG and PG
    Also going to try a china extract for tobaccos. But not the 100% VG manuf.

We will slowly intro them, some as samples, and some regular lines.
    I know there is good liquid out there, just have to get the price and flavor to match!!!!!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    I am vaping the 11mg USA mix and it has a tobacco leaf flavor, rather than a super smokey flavor.
    Tastes like a fresh cigarette, without the horrible smoke. This I think is different than the 24 and 18mg
    which both have more of a harsh smoke flavor.

I cannot detect any nutty tone or flavor.

I have not vaped tobacco flavors in quite a while, other than an occasional test or a few hits.
    vaping at 4.0 volts on a 2.3 ohm joye 510 atom

at 4.3 volts, the flavor changes a bit into a bit of harshness, more like a cigarette.
    But the overall flavor is a bit diminished at the higher voltage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread