Good Prophets Retail Store Grand Opening - My Impressions and Brief Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
I posted this yesterday...probably in the wrong spot.

Got out to the grand opening of Good Prophets (www.goodprophets.com) in PA today to meet Rob in his new digs. Picked up some juices, a 306 LR atty, and a 5V passthrough (I’m +/-2 weeks into this so if I get some terms wrong...sorry, still learning) Rob was great! Knowledgeable and very willing to share his experience, parts off of his own PV, and juice. Since I have never been in a vape shop, my only impression of his place was clean, well laid out, and well stocked with a great selection of vaping products and juices (some big stuffed kick back chairs in front of the flat screen to chill and sample juice would be sweet Rob...hint, hint). I walked out with a couple of products today and I must say the 306 LR atty rocks (I have tried another and your’s smoked it...no pun intended). On top of that, the 5v passthrough is still blowing me away. Having chain vape sampled the 20+ juices you had laid out (this was a very nice touch...drip till ya drop) on this 5v badboy, all I can say is [SIZE=+0]WOW[SIZE=+0]![/SIZE][/SIZE] I still can’t believe it as I sit here typing creating a fog bank in my living room. Simply put, this is one sweet passthrough Rob...probably the best +/- $15 I have spent in my short vaping career. The two juices I picked up were Menthol and Cherry Cigar (I would have picked up a bunch more but I probably have +/-300ml in transit to my house right now from other vendors). The menthol is great and the Cherry Cigar is exceptional. If anyone reading this post likes a good mellow cigar flavor with moderate sweet undertones, this is one great juice you gotta try. All in all, for my first real vape store experience, I give Good Prophets a 10 on service, knowledge, products selection, and pricing. Nice job GP!:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
J,

It was a huge pleasure to have you stop by.
It was a bit of a drive, so I thank you!

Def a great time.
It was also great to see your set up and first time seeing an Inferno also.

Please stop in when you can, and also check for any up and coming meet ups (happening often)

Thanks again!

Rob

do you have a date/time set for a meetup yet Rob? If so i'll help spread the word around the Lancaster area.

Phorbin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread