Good show LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I've been receiving lots of packages that have either been opened or they look like they tried to open them. I think the word is out on vaping and some of the postal carriers are either getting curious or ripping them off. I would suggest for vendors to stop putting there names on the packages and just a return addy with maybe the owners name or no name and just a return addy so maybe this doesn't happen as much to protect the vendors a bit more. Just a thought !

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hi , I just received an order today. It actually doesn't have a return address at all. It just says that it was shipped from zip code 92108. That could be a reason why the "misplaced" packages aren't returned to sender.

Just received package from LF today too. Mine had zip code and No Return Address info either.

I would think that misplaced or lost packages should end up in some USPS department where they open the box and look for info. The Liberty Flights name & address, as well as the customer info, is on the invoice. I would think that sooner or later, either Liberty Flights or the Customer should receive the package. But that might take awhile. I would imagine the opening, reading, and re-routing of a lost package could take awhile. Maybe forever ? ?

Paula

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Just received package from LF today too. Mine had zip code and No Return Address info either.

I would think that misplaced or lost packages should end up in some USPS department where they open the box and look for info. The Liberty Flights name & address, as well as the customer info, is on the invoice. I would think that sooner or later, either Liberty Flights or the Customer should receive the package. But that might take awhile. I would imagine the opening, reading, and re-routing of a lost package could take awhile. Maybe forever ? ?

Paula

Especially if the curious postal worker wants to try it themselves... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread