Toronto, Ontario, Canada
mini setup.jpg
my stealth setup beside a 30ml bottle of my fav juice

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
Mgwwouw.jpg

Council of Vapor Mini Volt. 40W, internal 1300 mah battery. That's the Cubis tank next to it which with the drip tip is slightly taller. I need to find the perfect atty for it but it's TINY.
I was about to say, that there's the Mini Volt Mod :'D Oh well. Have you looked at the Pico tank? It's tiny and should look damn good on the Mini Volt :D

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
Definitely considering the Pico. The only option at the moment would be a clone, though.
Other options could be K.Loud RBA by Boost Vaping Lab, Le Magister by Vaponaute, Haze RDA/Mini Haze RDA by VapeHead Origins or Nectar Micro by Amerpoint

Those are few tiny RDA's with tanks :)

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
trucker,
I think you put the wick in upside down.

Oooops hahahahahah---------------I see somewhere on the web a guy left the wicks up in the

air and

setting on the center post and when dripping

the ejuice falls directly onto the wick------I think it was a silica wick build where the wicks

were left up in the air and a little piece

of wire held them together on the tip............sees to work good for me----with no drip well

on this atomizer it seems to be okay......it is a .80 ohm 7 wrap 28 guage kanthal--running

good at 15 watts......

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
No don't think he did ( wick it upside down that is ) - there is no juice well in a Smok 4 and that's the way you do it. Mine came pre wicked with silica but now it runs on home built 1.2 ohm coils with the "rabbit ears" turned up and if used with a high VG juice is nothing short of fantastic.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
BTW if you are looking for a small cheap discrete set up the Smok 4 running on the small size ego pen batteries is brilliant - totally concealable in your hand and great as a back up.

For emergencies I always have mine in an old tobacco pouch when I am abroad or travelling, with a wee bit of Kanthal wire, a cotton wool ball and have mini nail clippers on my key ring ( I was a pipe smoker and always had the trade mark black fingernails from tamping down the tobacco so I carried one of these for years.)

You don't need tools to tighten down the coil screws and as I absolutely know - if the coil dies 9 wraps of 28 gauge round a cocktail stick/toothpick, available in any Spanish bar gets you going again and comes in around 1 - 1.2 ohms which suits this tiny thing just grand.

While they are not the greatest those small pen batteries are available partially charged at any Spanish tobacconists vape shop or supermarket.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Smaller is better for me but I want temp control and an 18650 for power (LG HG2) because it will last a full day at my settings. My current setup is a vtc mini with an SV clone rda and I like it a lot. I've got a Nipple rda clone and a Pico TC mod on order. That may be my next smaller-is-better setup.

4428800-7.jpg

4476100-7.jpg

Below is my current setup, vtc mini in a silicone sleeve and LG Hg2 battery. Atomizer is SV rda clone from FT. Drip tip is wide bore derringer style, to drip through, from FT. The air supply is sealed for pocket carry with a wider, taller silicone slip ring turned inside out, also from FT.

Miye-i0bejDGI55CwJX0IG_weYG9gUyKqs4N2ZPhAtu-9mZvsLDTpc_YZgAYNo12s63GVN1XkZ614cgOSMQvSqHCJ4hrgX5tO7dQycfMSJekFqfikp_AU29s50ofn_l9owC1N9XUHcFyvAwaIE5eTgPTjYzKDwhnzKY7Qdq_6iCzZznMU9NM8KeR0OmbEb_HiVGQQylxJvm5hqJBCCpZFkM9fWGExlOA3yFQ351dMMF3ptDG1eUHgBwfOluB5JavOiXpyD9NGKBiksKtgiTaUEvQ49tUvb5OaGsbP9QX__1w1QOGXZp00PPS-LZ4p3W4SqyxvOEhTT7cSqmMuX8r-qYFsV4f1zlSVvIWHXFodP42-qqHw2mJQu2oiM7inzS5pbzYDVFAEFdUXTYB5Ky8CRTq0L9SBsKx95V3vlJkZ8YWY50AVb5zEvvQhweszO9U_SJB8Bxnxk-O84xLsaOZo4PRT6Fi9gLa20AYhdN1qvVrD0NTee1a5706LhBS-Z8KqSXuL8R9OqgpzfR_KoycYnbyEWkC=s512

Last edited:
Reactions: KentA

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Basically I suspect it depends on one's viewpoint and experience - so mine is based on that of a long distance intercontinental touring cyclist's point of view - my criteria runs along the lines of - "can my equipment be fixed or replaced wherever I am; are replacements locally available wherever I am....and if all else fails can or could I fix it myself...my solutions work for me as an Auld Traivellin' Man as we'd say in Scotland!

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I picked up the cov mini volt also. Works great, however I do want a new tank. I am trying to find the one that comes with the kit with the .8 coils. I am running a supertank on it now with .5 coils and the battery dies fast. Any other tank suggestions for the mini volt?
Btw... The istick basic is still runnIng great except I broke the 1st tank and had to buy a whole new unit...

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread