Status
Not open for further replies.

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
Hi after your reply confirming that the dekang is the good stuff, I'm going to do a juice order, before I do I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good sweet flavor. My everyday vape is desert ship in 100% vg but I want to try something with a bit more flavor, less fruity more sweetness. Thanks!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi after your reply confirming that the dekang is the good stuff, I'm going to do a juice order, before I do I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good sweet flavor. My everyday vape is desert ship in 100% vg but I want to try something with a bit more flavor, less fruity more sweetness. Thanks!

Oh my, I apologize for the late response, we have been very busy here lately with orders and with ordering more inventory, but still this is no excuse! :facepalm:

Anyhow if you don't mind a flavored E-Liquid over a Tobacco E-Liquid, my favorite sweet-tasting E-Liquids are Caramel and Cheesecake. I also mixed the Cheesecake with our Chocolate and I've been vaping this for 5 days straight now and man it's good! Anyhow I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread