Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA

Thank you for the encouragement. Like many, I have been apprehensive to buy one mainly based on the fact that it's "disposable" due to not being able to replace the battery when it'll no longer accept a charge. That's the main reason I've been looking at the VTR (which is really heavy and larger) or the E-LVT.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Thank you for the encouragement. Like many, I have been apprehensive to buy one mainly based on the fact that it's "disposable" due to not being able to replace the battery when it'll no longer accept a charge. That's the main reason I've been looking at the VTR (which is really heavy and larger) or the E-LVT.
When mine dies I plan on opening it up to see if the battery is replaceable. If not it becomes parts for wooden box mod.

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN

I have both. Both are really awesome. And me being a delicate flower (ahahahahah couldn't say that with a straight face) I grab my MVP2 when I go out the door. Now, If I am going to be in a dark alley by myself? I would take the VTR. Why? Because that thing fits my hand and weighs a ton and I could crack some skulls with it! I'm actually thinkin' of getting the man friend to weld more rings on it so it really looks like brass knuckles! (I did say that with a straight face) But all kidding aside, They are both work horses. And I understand your apprehension about the disposability of the MVP2. But you will catch a sale or win one. And its no that much more than a Vision Spinner II. Just my :2c: And my view askew :D

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
#11 so about the mvp? Has anyone dropped one? I Wonder how durable it is? I've never dropped my spinner but I'm super scared! Are pretty much all devices good being dropped? I have 3 young kids and I'm always juggling tons of stuff! Lol oh my! Sitting outside (getting eaten alive by mosquitoes) and I'm STILL hearing fireworks going off! Lol

My son says he has dropped his a few times and that he is more worried about messing up the tank. Really, if you look around. I have seen them for as low as $48 and for what you get, think it is a much better purchase than getting several smaller batts. I resisted until this past week and don't get a full day off one because of my vape habits but it isn't the constant smaller batt on the charger like it was before. I use the mvp and when it is charging, use my vv. I used to have to charge the 2 evods and the vv at least a couple times a day to get thru

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

I'm not sure it is fully fair to call the MVP "disposable." It doesn't take batteries like other mods, but people don't blink about dropping $20+ on a new spinner with half the capacity as the MVP--and that's just as disposable. The MVP is probably rated similarly to other batteries--around 300 charges--and usually(!) lasts for 2-3 days before needing a recharge. 2.5 x 300 = 750 days = 2 years. Even if you need to charge it each day, that's close to a year. It's likely that the electronics or some other part will fail first. In fact, I'd guess that most other mods would fail in the same time-frame with similar use.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

I am the same way with juice. I have won juices before but always tickled and excited when I do. I would like to win something larger though but finally had the chance to add some money to a store credit and get a mvp. I love it. It has solved a lot of my vaping issues... mainly time between battery charges... now with all the things that had broken and expenses tho, feel a little guilty for getting it. I'll get over it :D

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

I am the same way with juice. I have won juices before but always tickled and excited when I do. I would like to win something larger though but finally had the chance to add some money to a store credit and get a mvp. I love it. It has solved a lot of my vaping issues... mainly time between battery charges... now with all the things that had broken and expenses tho, feel a little guilty for getting it. I'll get over it :D
I've found that guilt over spending money on vaping quickly dissapates after the first vape. :facepalm:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
No need to feel guilty about getting an MVP. I was paying about $28 for spinners at a B&M, and I've gone through three egos which were around $15, and the longest one of the egos worked was two months. The Spinners are still working, but now I frequently see the MVP for around 39.95, and that's a much better deal.

I love everything about my MVP. :)

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA

#9 I fall out of my chair when I just win juice! You should have seen me when I won the VTR! My daughter thought I had lost my mind. I did. I even think I hyperventilated a little. I was all.... I won a VTR, I won a VTR. My daughter was like....WTH is a VTR?? Lmao.
Hehe! That made me laugh! I love getting to win! Before coming here I had never won anything in my life! It's such an exciting feeling! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread