Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Ok, peeps...I realized that the hours spent each day for several weeks plugging away at the contests wouldn't EVEN add up to a fraction of minimum wage IF I did win one. I've been within a post or two of the winning post several times on threads that I posted in something like 150-200 times. More hours than a week at a full time job (for $40-50!?!?!). Found a great deal for a MVP2 Shine for $39.99 with a discount code for free shipping. It's on the way!! ;) :rickroll:

Last edited:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Ok, peeps...I realized that the hours spent each day for several weeks plugging away at the contests wouldn't EVEN add up to a fraction of minimum wage IF I did win one. I've been within a post or two of the winning post several times on threads that I posted in something like 150-200 times. More hours than a week at a full time job (for $40-50!?!?!). Found a great deal for a MVP2 Shine for $39.99 with a discount code for free shipping. It's on the way!! ;) :rickroll:

Come on 69. Dont steal the lucky winners' glory away:D Good luck tho, Im picking the last one in about 5 minutes.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
You gotta be frickin kidding me!! LMFAO. I should have literally put screen shots of random everyone time i picked just so everyone knows this is no BS. Frickin 69 is the third place winner!!! LMFAO. Seriously.

LOL! thank you so much for the contest, Nick! I guess my brute-force attack of double or triple the post count of the majority finally paid off with the law of averages (and some luck!). I really appreciate it, learned a lot, was talked into another mod purchase and most of all, had a great time!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
LOL! thank you so much for the contest, Nick! I guess my brute-force attack of double or triple the post count of the majority finally paid off with the law of averages (and some luck!). I really appreciate it, learned a lot, was talked into another MOD purchase and most of all, had a great time!

When I was going to look at all the winners, I was wondering if one of my posts had been picked up, which in that case, I would of had to re pick a number. I would have never even thought that you would have won! LMFAO. Epic.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Congrats tho my friend. I think I may have to go buy myself a lottery ticket tonight. Too much good luck goin on:)

Thank you Nick! that was pretty dang funny but hey, I had 15 posts at the time...my odds weren't too shabby! Great idea for a contest and we all gleaned some good insight into many others' vaping style! PMing after I window shop your site a bit. :headbang:

Congrats to Jerms and Queenmaster!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread