Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I may regret some of this, but I wound up with an hcigar Nemi and Aqua, a Fogger V3, (because I fooled with one another customer had at the B&M this weekend) a youde udt v12 from 101 (saw a Todd review that was pretty positive, and I thought it looked cool. ;) ) a dedicated ohms and voltage meter, some more kanthal, and a dript ip. lol I wanted to pick up some of the purple efest's, but 101 was out. I have several of the Sony's, so it's ok. I got a bit of a bonus from work, but NOW I MUST SLOW DOWN!!! ;)

hcigar Nemi is a good one.

And hello folks, I missed the entire Season of The Banning of GoodNews! because I broke weak and put him on ignore.
I have a severe allergy to BullMalarky and he was giving me fits. :)

And yes, the Avatar is a Tribute to the GoodNews!

Last edited:

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
hcigar Nemi is a good one.

And hello folks, I missed the entire Season of The Banning of GoodNews! because I broke weak and put him on ignore.
I have a severe allergy to BullMalarky and he was giving me fits. :)

And yes, the Avatar is a Tribute to the GoodNews!

We luvs ALL lurkers here!

Sent by my cat through pure magic

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
Huh-Wha...? We gotta bring booze?!? Jeez, I needed to get all liquored up and P'd off before I could read a GN post... I thought this was the "recovery" part!

:D

Yes, this is what I've been driven to! (notice I blame everyone else??)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
You aren't the only one brother. (Or sister) I learned a TON following those threads. Lucky for us they attracted some of the best and not just clowns like me. ;)

I am not in the league with Thrasher and Baditude but I am always willing to try and help. Holler if y'all have questions.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I am not in the league with Thrasher and Baditude but I am always willing to try and help. Holler if y'all have questions.

Ahem.. New Members always need helpful people.

We're always recruiting smart and tech savvy folks like you to help out there.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

We're always recruiting smart and tech savvy folks like you to help out there.. ;)

Actually I do hang out there now and again. I had to stop for awhile when I realized I was spending way too many hours doing it. No fear I will be back there. :)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

keeping an eye on the New Member forum has the side benefit of validating how well my blood pressure medication is working :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I'm enjoying the peace also. Who knows how long this one will last.

Well, we'll always have target rich environment...

ElmerFudd.jpg

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
Maybe we should get a care package together for Old GN,. I'll start calling mental health facilities and see if we can track him down..... Honestly he shouldn't be that hard to find.... I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist... Mental illness is no laughing matter and I'm sure he battles that every day of his life. I really do hope he's ok.. Man I just spilled OJ all over the place.... Sorry, there I go again......

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
That's okay, the orange juice fell in my tequila, so it's all good!

I feel good today! one of the ladies pif'd found out 18 mg was too much, so I have her some 11 mg pistachio and she's happy!

Just gotta say it, paying it forward us the BEST feeling ever!!!:D

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Maybe we should get a care package together for Old GN,. I'll start calling mental health facilities and see if we can track him down..... Honestly he shouldn't be that hard to find.... I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist... Mental illness is no laughing matter and I'm sure he battles that every day of his life. I really do hope he's ok.. Man I just spilled OJ all over the place.... Sorry, there I go again......

Oh_ec0362_2570604.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread