GoodNews recovery group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

Moved On
Nov 5, 2013
Justice, IL
Guys, guys..and Gals, please just let it go. Do not let this matter escalate any further. Attitude, pride, good intentions, bad intentions..whatever.. BACON TACO!

bacon-taco-shell.jpg

First, I'm invoking the waffle rule.

Secondly, honest question here, where can I get a real bacon taco???

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I can't believe I'm just seeing this....probably a good thing. To the POTV mod...yes, I showed up to mess with him. You're onto me. No hard feelings on the banning and thank you for banning me first! It's sort of a little badge of "honour". Forums are supposed to be fun and that was fun...so, thank you for that. Thank you for coming over here to say hello, as well. I think all of this is being taken a bit too seriously.....but, I do apologize for the obvious emotional strain we put your members under. We were just having some fun. I personally wish everyone here and at POTV a very safe and serene future.

Diogenes

Moved On
Nov 5, 2013
Justice, IL
I can't believe I'm just seeing this....probably a good thing. To the POTV mod...yes, I showed up to mess with him. You're onto me. No hard feelings on the banning and thank you for banning me first! It's sort of a little badge of "honour". Forums are supposed to be fun and that was fun...so, thank you for that. Thank you for coming over here to say hello, as well. I think all of this is being taken a bit too seriously.....but, I do apologize for the obvious emotional strain we put your members under. We were just having some fun. I personally wish everyone here and at POTV a very safe and serene future.

I think I'm going to pull out my hip waders.......

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Well, isn't this just "cozy"?
I get banned on one forum for, how was it worded "discussing and disproving"? his theories and it wasn't until I was trashed that I got even remotely nasty. As for reporting him, you made it fully aware in my introduction thread that you knew who I was referring to and stated he hadn't posted there in weeks.
Then I get to come here and get berated for something that happened on another forum. There's "nobility" for you.
Not really sure how I feel about any of this.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
See Dusty D you call em babies and I get the flak for it :p lol

Getting fired up over one guy? I bet he's having a blast knowing he's upset so many people across so many different forums and made a buncha people act like ......s. (including me ;)) and on that note :) Hope you all have a good one! :D
You're clearly off topic. We try to stay on topic around here. The topic is not babies or flak. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from calling a buncha people "......s". Attack the thread, not the posters.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Oi vey! Alright guys, since nobody is willing to let this drop I'm pulling the stakes on this thread. Perhaps it's the only way to get closure here.

Please do not continue this conversation elsewhere or I'll be forced to do the same to that thread too.

Sorry for the harsh stance, but I'd rather not have arguments developing over some Troll that infested this forum and POTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread