RDA Goon drip tip replacement and 510 adapters??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Everybody,

I just bought a Goon and the drip tip is way too short for and the spitback is killing me. Anybody have any suggestions for drip tips or 510 adapters that don't cost as much as the mod lol?
The griffin driptip should work for I think (you might have to remove the o rings on the griffin tip as the goon has a drip tip oring built in)as well as Kennedys drip tips. If you have either of those you can swap them also there is quite a few places that are doing drive tips for the goon. Most of these are chuff type caps though and I don't know if you like those. I picked my chuff up from halfmoon mods and its gorgeous ! Pricey but gorgeous also District 5 has some other options for It.

Good luck and enjoy it's a great rda

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The griffin driptip should work for I think (you might have to remove the o rings on the griffin tip as the goon has a drip tip oring built in)as well as Kennedys drip tips. If you have either of those you can swap them also there is quite a few places that are doing drive tips for the goon. Most of these are chuff type caps though and I don't know if you like those. I picked my chuff up from halfmoon mods and its gorgeous ! Pricey but gorgeous also District 5 has some other options for It.

Good luck and enjoy it's a great RDA

Thanks Sed8op8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread