Gorilla Juice No Taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i am in the same boat as the op. my first 2 bottles on GJ were awesome,very rich in flavor.
Now that flavor isnt coming through at all (3 week old juice), i shake it and try other liquids in between but..
it actually tastes just like BB.
this is one of the reasons i dont dare order 100ml of juice.
other flavors (even faint juice flavors) are coming through for me so i dont think its my taste buds?
Dont get me wrong, its still a nice juice to vape,not like its going to go to waste or anything.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I've had the same thing happen with Gorilla Juice, but switching hardware helped! I just so happened to run out of CE2 fluxomizers and so I pulled out a dual coil carto, fired it up on my variable voltage e-Go battery and I could taste it again! (I also gave myself a couple days off from it and switched to a different flavor - AVE strawberry cooler. Between the break and the hardware - WIN!!

I agree with the other folks who said give it some time, your tastebuds will adjust and you'll be able to taste it again.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
but why is this the only juice i would have to wait for and change hardware before i can taste it?

Mello, Does yours smell like bananas at all or no? If not, let Ben through the help ticket on his site. If you can smell bananas, they did not forget the flavoring because you already mentioned that it tasted like Boba's. To me, Gorilla Juice is like Boba's with bananas, I don't know the recipe for it but I do think Boba's is a component.

None of the many juices that I have tried from Avejuice in the past year and a half have ever needed steeping. Tastes the same from the time you get it till whenever you finish it so I doubt waiting is going to change anything. Anyways, let Ben know and see what he says.

Aloha, Keith

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I got some GJ (which I love) about a week or two ago and it's not flavorful - nothing like the last bottle I had and I ordered at a higher mg. Almost tastes watery - not bad but not superb like it usually is. Could be that the wonderful people at AV made a weak batch. Nobody's perfect. I'll order again bc it is the best IMO and will try the extra flavoring tip.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
porphy my gj and bb and blend 4 arrived today and i must say there very tasty juices love the gj its a nice taste thats for sure hands down my fav tobacco juice yet...
well done my friend well done.... and the wife says its a great tobacco taste with a lil banana flavor on exhale...

thank you... lawnman3... oh the bottles are great don't change a thing...:2cool::2cool::2cool:

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
photo.jpg Its the one in the middle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread