got a deal on a ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
I went to my fav local b+m ,and since they just moved , they had a lot of old stock on clearance. I found a copper ragnarok for 29.95. I didn't look to closely but looked well built. when I got it home I found out what a beast it is. 24 mm very solid and heavy. it sat around quite a while as it is pre patinated. it hits harder than my four other mechs including a copper hybrid. the threads are the best I've ever felt and the button is great as well. I don't use mechs that often but this is growing on me.

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
Good deal.

Threads are too deep and pretty to be a clone.

I've enjoyed mine for several years and was going to buy another but, alas, they are all sold out except for the clone outlets.

Enjoy, I put a nice copper topper on mine and it sits next to the chair with a bottle of juice ready for feet up time!

Reactions: Rocksteddie

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Love mine. I'll take a pic later...it's brown now...Love how it oxidized. As you fire it, the switch will get looser and looser so keep your eye on it. It's impossible to put pressure on the switch all the time without twisting it.

My only gripe is the 2nd part of the 510 pin connection needs to be unthreaded pretty far from the part that connects to the posi pin.

My Mephisto is planted on mine and hits like a mule in dualies. Enjoy. The thing is indestructible. Keep her clean threads and all and you will enjoy it for a long time.

Reactions: Rocksteddie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread