Got a itty bitty keychain flashlight as a gift with my order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
... and I've got no idea what to do with it. I think it'll fit a 10440 battery, which I can get out of a 510 PT i'm not using. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tuturial? I've searched the modders forum and can't seem to find a mod quite like it. It's sorta like a laser pointer, but not really. If I wasn't such a n00b I could probably figure it out on my own. As it is... :oops:

I wanna use it to show off my madvapes uberness... seems silly just to use it for its intended purpose. :p

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Yup. Tried the 10440 and bulb went pop. :p

Looks super easy to mod though... it may be just as simple as cutting the bulb housing down to fit a connector and building up the positive lead a little. Only thing keeping me from trying it is worrying about shorts.

The search continues!

lol I was messing around with mine and forgot to switch the 10440 back out for the regular battery and next time I went to use it popped the bulb too.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
The mad vapes mini flashlight is my favorite mod so far.

I popped the bulb holder and lense out of mine. Save the metal ring that makes contact with the switch.

Soldered a large 510 battery connector into a washer that fit the end of the flashlight. I soldered the metal ring I saved to the end of the 510 connector so it would make contact with the switch, and built up the positive so it touched the battery.

Epoxied the washer onto the end cap and it lasts a good 4 hours on a 10440. Been using mine now for a week at work. :cool:

Last edited:

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Pretty soon, people will order just to get the free mini flashlight:p

The mad vapes mini flashlight is my favorite mod so far.

I popped the bulb holder and lense out of mine. Save the metal ring that makes contact with the switch.

Soldered a large 510 battery connector into a washer that fit the end of the flashlight. I soldered the metal ring I saved to the end of the 510 connector so it would make contact with the switch, and built up the positive so it touched the battery.

Epoxied the washer onto the end cap and it lasts a good 4 hours on a 10440. Been using mine now for a week at work. :cool:

Pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread