Got a Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lbox88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
West Michigan
Get her one for her very own, does she like really girly stuff? I mean, GIRLY, FLASHY, PINK, OMG that it is girl's PV type of thing? Discount Vapers has some small girly ones for fairly inexpensive, could just get her a battery for about $15-18 and a matching pink or purple clearo and see what she thinks. worse case scenario you're only out like $25.

DiscountVapers_eGo_Hearts_650mah__82653.1349460564.1280.1280.jpg

DiscountVapers_eGo_Flowers_2_650mah__56006.1349460488.1280.1280.jpg

DiscountVapers_eGo_70s_650mah__09097.1349309459.1280.1280.jpg

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
dsnrj:7587325 said:
my wife is a smoker and makes use of a battery ego
still can not make it stop smoking.
but every day I see my wife looking over the steam and smoke less.

I believe that with time, she will see the benefits and stop smoking ...
sorry for my english

not fluent english but I still understand you. get her a variable voltage and she will be off for good. I didnt stop smoking till I made a second attempt at using e cigs. I gave up cause blu sucked

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
thinkingaboutit:7587531 said:
hide her cigarettes and wallet. lets see if she goes straight for your twist. its the foolproof plan of converting her. no pack, no money, she will go crazy and vape away for her nic fix

Translation....you are single :laugh:

lol I am, got dumped when I couldnt quit. ironically I found women who smoked unattractive and guess what I was doing? you know the answer. and the funny part is that she started smoking and I found a safer alternative. all the money spent on dates go to vape gear now.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
lol I am, got dumped when I couldnt quit. ironically I found women who smoked unattractive and guess what I was doing? you know the answer. and the funny part is that she started smoking and I found a safer alternative. all the money spent on dates go to vape gear now.

Life goes on my friend. More time to find a new date when you live longer!

I've recently switched to vaping from smoking 40+ analogs a day. I tried to make the switch before, but it just didn't work. I was vaping E-lites and EgoT, and I painted my EgoT pink with glitter, but nothing was good enough to make me quit the analogs ;)

Right now I'm using my Provari with tank, and I'm planning a major shopping event in a week or so, after which I'm gonna go crazy with all the girly glitter pink stuff, but I think the vape has to come before the girly stuff.

No matter what, I think everyone has to come to the decision to quit independently and in their own time :)

QBerry21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
hide her cigarettes and wallet. lets see if she goes straight for your twist. its the foolproof plan of converting her. no pack, no money, she will go crazy and vape away for her nic fix

Tell her if she doesn't stop smoking, you'll just leave her for a hot vaping chick. :vapor: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread