Got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Got my order fast, which was awesome, just got a question. I got a 5pack of FS eGo Cartomizers. They came without a top, and a baggie with some caps i'm assuming, 5 opaque white plastic, 5 silicone, both of those with a hole in the top, and 5 silicone cover caps. How do I assemble these? obviously fill them then put a top on, but I'm unsure which top to use in order to use them properly? Thank you for any help, I assumed from my reading that cartomizers all came as one piece.

Manfred1816

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Fair Oaks, Ca
Yeah, that sounds like a weird way to package them. The plastic covers should be taken off before use, so it sounds like that has already been done for you, so all you need to do is drop liquid into the carto and put the stopper like piece on. I am assuming you have soft tip cartos (that's what it sounds like, at least), but there are many types that have slightly different filling steps.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
The silicone-type plug fits inside the cartomizer and is used to keep liquid from working it's way to the mouthpiece. They are inserted with the ridges facing the stuffing material. I've never bothered with it and I've never had liquid-in-the-mouth issues with them, but if you are getting liquid you should use them.

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cartomizers.. are the able to be reused and are there any special tips I should know to clean, etc. I purchased two and some of the tips which are to be refillable and I have not put everything together yet to try these out.. but I'm thinking the tips said they were to be used and are compatible with the cartomizers I purchased. Perhaps I need to review Randall's answer to me on how to use them but any other advice or tips would sure be welcome. :) Thanks! RM/Hootay.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Cartomizers.. are the able to be reused and are there any special tips I should know to clean, etc. I purchased two and some of the tips which are to be refillable and I have not put everything together yet to try these out.. but I'm thinking the tips said they were to be used and are compatible with the cartomizers I purchased. Perhaps I need to review Randall's answer to me on how to use them but any other advice or tips would sure be welcome. :) Thanks! RM/Hootay.

The little grommets that fit inside the cartomizer go in with the ridges down (facing the stuffing). They're designed to keep the liquid from working it's way up into the tip so that you don't suck liquid.

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow my question post was sure written so confusing. Sorry about that. Randall I've written you an email with a couple more questions.. I think those are written with the more making of sense. And I sure appreciate all your help lately with my questions.

Plus I did get my avatar picture to work. I need to start reading instructions and stuff fully lol.

:) Hootie:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread