Got a Sig 50w vr2 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmull27

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Laughlin
I picked it up from Vapor Range for 85 dollars with free 3 day shipping. ill be honest it feels great in my hand compared to the hana clone dna 30 i had. The atlantis really shines at 35 watts. i could only get it up to 30 with the hana clone and it was meh at that point. popped it on the sig today and man the flavor is great at 35-37 watts.

DumbleFux

Jul 11, 2014
Midwest
Here's my review from another thread.

I'm coming from an iTaste vv3 to the Sig 50w Vr2 black, I've had it a couple days & I love it. Going from an ego to this is just Wow. I've held a 100w old version & I thought it was too big & heavy. The 50w was heavy at first but I have gotten used to it quickly, & it is lighter & smaller than the 100w.

USB charging is nice as I didn't want to get a charger and deal with swapping batts. I do fidget with the door but not much & I think it will hold up well, I hope anyway. It seems to get a touch warm sometimes but I keep in pocketed next to my phone & vape frequently. The battery will last me a whole day, just barely without recharging at any point, vaping 9w with a tiny dripper & about 20w with the Lemo (black), both at .8 Ohm, switching between them a few times daily. I'm using the Samsung 25R battery.

I love the look, feel & vape, it's comfortable in my hand. I like that it's authentic with a good chip. I'm sure there's a better device for the $ at this point, but this fits my needs & I've had no problems, the ohm issue has been corrected in this version. Buttons are clicky enough & won't chip but super tiny pin point chips have started to show up, just 2, shiny underneath & only noticeable to me because I've been making sweet sweet love to this thing. I can't find the silicone case available yet. I think this is a must buy but I'm picky.

My con's:
-USB socket is very slightly off center, still works with no hangups but may be a future problem if it loosens any
-Attys go on smooth but start to lean to one side until it is tightened down completely, then it sits flush, this may cause scratches, none yet, but it will be hidden anyway
-Battery door is held tight but still easy to open and play with unnecessarily
-Battery readout does not show percentage, which I would like

If you vape harder than I do you'll want two batteries, or just charge it at your desk or where ever throughout the day. I've probably gone through 4 ml of juice today & at 9pm I'm showing half battery.

Lemo is great on this rig. I don't think it can be easily vaped over 30 watts, starts to get dry on the second hit at 25 watts for me & my wicking, requiring priming pulls to perform (80% VG). I need a real dripper to find out what 50 watts is really like.

EDIT: It looks like you have a Sigelei logo on the charging side of your device by the 510. Mine does not have this. I got mine from eciggity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread