got hints and or tips and or solutions? (diy based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

604chinese

Aug 18, 2011
vancouver
Recently acquired some USP grade VG from a vendor.
The VG i used to use was Wiltons Glycerin (bought from michaels, used as part of cake production)

I normally diy 80/20 PG/Wiltons and can vape for a long time w/o too big a "buzz" @ 16 mg

Feeling i might be smoking too much, i thought i'd dilute my 16 mg to a 8mg with Wiltons (50/50 mix)
Result was an amazing flavor with LOTS of vapor, however, within 2-3 puffs i was .. .. super buzzed. Almost brought back my "first time smoking" experience. I had to stop right away since i was feeling too naseous+light headed. Anyone know reasoning behind this?

After 10 min i decided to try with another mix. did 60/40 PG/USP VG, same amount of flavoring. Result was.. less then satisfying. Flavor was MUCH less then previous one with a decent amount of vapor. Good news is, after 10 + puffs, i don't feel naseous or light headed at all.

Visibly the two "VG's" look completely different. USP grade is relatively thin, while Wilton is super thick.

Need some help plz (and thank you in advance)

Edit: i'll try 50/25/25 later and post the results =P just occurred to me that might help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread