• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Got junk or funk or what you feel is bunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
This is the private place for the group to trade off any items they no longer want. Also you can place trade items up and list items you are looking for. *NO SELLING*

The person giving items away pays. Just make the post headers as follows.

[PIF] or [FT] or [LF]

pay it forward [PIF] the user posting the item mails it to whatever person claims it and places other items up for a new person to accept.

For Trade [FT] Item is for trade, use the board or PM's to offer up trade items

Looking For [LF] Need a small item like a battery or a certian flavor for a mix? Post what you are looking for here and another member may either give it to you or state what they want in trade.

*NO SELLING*

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
[PIF] I have a new Caselogic supply case that I bought and will never use. Can anyone use it?

122395_1_3

Fire and Ice update.......flavor is way to light. I will be adding more flavor once it comes in. I do have a cream de mint with a menthol kick in 24mg nicotine if any one wishes to try that. I have 5 10ml bottles.

Hi: I would like to try the cream de mint. Let me know what all it takes to get some.
Thanks

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
You guys can do what ever you want with these flavors. They were a blind test run. I don't think the flavors are bad they just don't fit my taste and the amounts of flavors are not cost effective to remake. So they are a one time sample. Sorry. I am waiting on more PG before the mixing begins again.

*Remember the C-D-M has menthol added into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread