The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got my email today

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Vidi, Jan 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vidi

Vidi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    The tracking number doesn't work yet so I expect my ProVari will ship tomorrow.

I can barely wait to join your ranks!

2. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    I ordered my first during the PreOrder, got it Christmas 2010. Remember thinking. . .God, It's a Club. Since then I've used it with a 5mL Tank. This is the combo that really GOT ME OFF OF TOBACCO CIGS. Haven't had an analog for more than 10 months. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

3. Vidi

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Cleared origin sort facility. I should have it by the weekend. I'll post about my first experiences with it then.

I'll be using ce3's to start with then later getting a tank mod.

I read on their website that I shouldn't use LRs. Anyone using them and had any issues? I've got like 15 used LRs sitting around ( I did order a 3.0 atty as well to try )

4. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    It works at all settings with a std res,why bother with the rest!

5. KY.Hick

KY.Hick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Louisville,KY.
    LOL Mine should be here tomorrow, kinda excited since its my first VV mod.

6. Vidi

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Std res?

Mine too. Very excited as well. Funny thing is when I first started vaping, I thought," I'll never need anything beyond this little 510. This is perfect."

Then I started going to meet ups and saw what I was missing. First the eGo then LRs and drip tips, now the provari and most likely tank mods after that. Lol I'll never be done.

7. jacquelyn

jacquelyn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2011
    California
    Ihope you enjoy the provari. I love mine I take it everywhere it is like a child of mine :)

8. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    My next device...so cool! They seem to be workhorse devices!:evil:

9. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    It's the most guarded and cherished piece of electronics I presently own. Good luck and enjoy!!!

10. jamentertainment

jamentertainment Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    rhode island
  11. Vidi

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    It's at home! It arrived today!

I'm at work until midnight...sigh...it's just sitting there...all alone...sad and wanting to vape.

12. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have used down to a 1.6ohm at 4.4 volts and any more woulda took my head off..... had newport smokers coughing their heads off!!!!!

13. Vidi

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'm home. It's in my hands.

I'll be starting off by using the CE3 I had on my eGo. So far no big change in anything but TH but I've had it less than five minutes lol

Btw it's black, it's beautiful, Im so excited to have a new toy

14. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

awesome Vidi...enjoy

15. Vidi

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Ok tried the 2.8 CE3 it did ok at 3.7 dialed it all the way up to six and it got so loud I dialed right back down to 4.0 lol.

Then I filled one of the 3.0 carts I got in the same order. Dialed it up .1 at a time until I hit 5.0 them dialed backs.1 at a time until 4.5 and wow, I'm actually lightheaded lol!

As soon as the wife sees how much I'm enjoying this, I'm gonna have to buy one for her as well.

Amazing product right out of the box and I know that I have a huge learning curve ahead of me to perfect my vape.

I hope you all won't mind when I bug the hell out of all of you for info. I've already thought of a few things but not tonight.

Amazing.

16. Joe944

Joe944 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2011
    ca
    Owned my Provari for 1 week and it took its first tumble. :( Had it in my shirt pocket and had a car parked close next to me so I was easing my way in trying not to spill my coffee and BAM I heard it fall onto the rough concrete. After letting out a really loud F bomb I picked it up and nothing was wrong with it. The battery cap has a little scuff mark but other than that its flawless.

Now to be more careful next time I put it in my shirt pocket. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.