I got my Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Inwood, WV
So according to tracking I supposed to get my Provari today. It wasn't in the mail, but I happened to be out there and talked with the delivery man and he remembered that there was a package for me at the office that was supposed to of been sent out yesterday but it's waiting. So... off to the post office I went. I now have my provari and the batteries are charging... can't wait to fire this thing up.

Mandatory pic...

20140206_160942.jpg

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
Just when I thought I was good with my two provaris, a standard and a mini, I see your pic and the provape website drags me back in tempting me with the original. Looks good, glad you put the screws to your postman, it seems to be a common thing for them to "forget" about provape packages, it's happened to me as well. Enjoy your new toy.

Requiem33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Inwood, WV
Yeah I was monitoring for the postman today. He didn't have the package and drove off but then honked and came back. Told me another lady was delivering yesterday and said she tried to deliver... BS I was home all day and that a "notice" should have been dropped off... BS no note left but he knew the package was at the office on the shelf. I said thanks I'm going there now to pick it up :)

Yeah I'm happy to get the batteries with it. I got a great deal out of the classifieds and couldn't pass it up. It's currently rocking with an iClear 30 on top and the vape is good. Maybe my wife will be happy for a while now :) no more big purchases for a while.... :evil: umm yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread