Got my first Reo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

romantivist

Jan 21, 2012
Kentucky
Hey everyone!
I've been vaping since January, and so far my mod collection includes two Vmods, a provari mini, a lavatube, and a mini roughstack. Today, I added a copper vein reo grand to my collection. So far it's vaping like a champ, i haven't put it down all night! My only complaint so far is that I didn't receive the 5 atomizers I ordered to go along with it, so I'm having to use a Boge carto instead :(

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all you Reonauts, and say I'm happy to finally have one of these bad boys to call my own. Let me know if there are any tips or tricks I should hear about.. Until then, I'm going to keep reading about and vaping on my new Reo! I :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346036872934.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346036872934.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 28

romantivist

Jan 21, 2012
Kentucky
Yeah, I called Rob earlier today; I figure he puts enough reos in the mail that sometimes when people order a Reo and something else that it's easy to forget. Anyway it's better for me, because I would have flooded an atty.. I need to learn how to squonk on a carto first. By the time I get used to blind squonking my attys will be here! Thanks for the link, with there being two Reo forums it's hard to know where to look! :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
There are quite a lot of REOnuts who use cartomizers exclusively on REOs, my wife is one of them. She doesn't want to learn to squonk, so she just randomly squeezes the bottle into her 1.7 Ohm Super Shorties (Smok cartos). It actually works just fine.

I prefer my atties or rebuildables on my REOs, but a carto isn't the worst experience, provided you switch them out often and early.

romantivist

Jan 21, 2012
Kentucky
Congrats! How are you liking the Grand? My first shipped today (a mini I bought used) so maybe I'll have it by the end of the week. I like your advice on learning with carto first, makes sense.

I love the Grand so far! I think I have a pretty good handle on how to blind squonk, I've been learning with some Boba's Bounty and a Boge LR carto. Now I just need to learn when to squonk and i'm golden. I'm not a huge fan of cartos over atomizers so I'm looking forward to receiving my atty's to really vape my head off with this thing. Enjoy your mini!

romantivist

Jan 21, 2012
Kentucky
There are quite a lot of REOnuts who use cartomizers exclusively on REOs, my wife is one of them. She doesn't want to learn to squonk, so she just randomly squeezes the bottle into her 1.7 Ohm Super Shorties (Smok cartos). It actually works just fine.

I prefer my atties or rebuildables on my REOs, but a carto isn't the worst experience, provided you switch them out often and early.

I can see the appeal for ease of use, but i just can't love the flavor of a carto compared to a new 306. I swear I can taste a little poly fill with cartos. And I have already had to swap cartos since getting my reo Sunday; hardly seems economical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread