Got my first shipment from Vaporbomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian559

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
After reading reviews here and other places I ordered a bunch of bottles if juice from vaporbomb. I have to say customer service was awesome. Ordered Sat. Got it today at 10am. After getting home from work I could not wait to try them out.

I have to say so far I am disappointed in the flavor of the ones I have tried.

Tried these tonight
Peanut butter cup
Apple pie
new super Blueberry

Do I need to let these steep??? Seemed like almost no flavor.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
great I bought Dr pepper too...

maybe youll find it to be better than i did, i keep the 5ml bottle of it i bought around to remind me not to go crazy ordering different flavors...at this point ive found a few i know i like and once in a while ill throw a sample on an order to try it out. sometimes good, sometimes not so good.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Steeping does make a difference with our juices. On a previous thread, a woman stated that a couple bottles were gross and unvapeable. After letting them steep, she later said that they were def. Better. We always recommend thatvour customers let their bottles steep. They r made fresh the day they r shipped, so sometimes they need a little time to settle. Some people r able to vape it right out of the package and some can't. Taste is subjective and you could very well just not like them, but I would let them steep and then see how they taste for u.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Steeping does make a difference with our juices. On a previous thread, a woman stated that a couple bottles were gross and unvapeable. After letting them steep, she later said that they were def. Better. We always recommend thatvour customers let their bottles steep. They r made fresh the day they r shipped, so sometimes they need a little time to settle. Some people r able to vape it right out of the package and some can't. Taste is subjective and you could very well just not like them, but I would let them steep and then see how they taste for u.

Yes, that was me. I have been a vb customer for over a year and that was the first time I was not satisfied 100%

The juice went from disgusting to fantastic within two weeks except for the key lime which I vaped anyway out of necessity. I have a large order arriving tomorrow, so I'm still a very loyal customer. Don't let this put you off too much. Having to steep juice is annoying but it's certainly worth it. Vb juice is incredibly high quality.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I'm one of the lucky ones who can vape most of their flavors right off the bat...the only two exceptions are the Dr. Pepper and Candy Cane. The Candy Cane never got better...I tried it a few weeks after I bought it and it still tasted like a cough drop and I haven't been brave enough to try the Dr. Pepper again.

That said, I am a huge fan of the majority of their juices so I will let them have a pass on the two or three that I have tried and didn't like. Tastes are subjective. Can't wait until the 18th when my credit card billing cycle renews so I can buy some more juice. I am having Royal and Blue Berry waffle as soon as they come in. I don't have to wait on those two at all.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Sometimes, people just don't like the flavors. It is not uncommon. The ones that people think are bad, others are quite fond of, but you will have that with any product. As long as you give it time to steep and give it a true chance at maturing, you will be know that it is just one of those flavors that you just don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread