Got my MAP Tank Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pico

Dec 23, 2010
Texas

I'm sure its not a big deal, just a mix up. I just can't wait to try one of these, I've heard they are awesome... and it's just sitting there staring at me :)

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
iThe 510 MAP-Tank E2 Mod 2.8ohm
A well made delryn/ lexan made vape tank. This Tank will hold 5ml of juice. You can reuse it over and over. If your E2 burns out, you can replace it easily with replacement that will be available.

You can see your Juice! See it go in and watch as you vape it. This price is for 1 tank only with modded E2 Carto.

Fits a 510/901 drip tip.

*****this is a handmade mod, there will be slight variances in each one*****

Doesn't say XL......I'm prob. just reading it wrong.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
iThe 510 MAP-Tank E2 Mod 2.8ohm
A well made delryn/ lexan made vape tank. This Tank will hold 5ml of juice. You can reuse it over and over. If your E2 burns out, you can replace it easily with replacement that will be available.

You can see your Juice! See it go in and watch as you vape it. This price is for 1 tank only with modded E2 Carto.

Fits a 510/901 drip tip.

*****this is a handmade mod, there will be slight variances in each one*****

Doesn't say XL......I'm prob. just reading it wrong.

right, it doesnt say that it uses the XL. I found out the hard way that it uses them.. lol I ordered the reg E2s with it and when it came time to replace the one that came with it. Oh oh. Too small.. Back to ordering again the Xls. :)

pico

Dec 23, 2010
Texas
I decided to just keep the mini and I must say this works even better than I thought it would! Its a 3 ohm CE2 atty, but even on a simple 14500 box mod it puts out enough vapor to make me very happy! I have been a CE2 fan for a while, but with the way this allows the wick some freedom to do its thing, it puts out more vapor than any standard, clear, or syringe modded CE2 I have.

Thanks so much MAP and CoV for a product that actually lives up to all the talk :)

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
They are awesome and produce lots of vape.... I agree with you keep it (Mini)... AND try to get the larger MapTank when they get back in stock.... Less filling/double the amount of juice. They work the same but when out an about The 5 mls get's me through the day with no worries of having to fill up. When at home sitting on the computer and working in my garage I can go through two of these tanks - I can't put it down. I do have both the Minis and regular !!! Having a back-up one works great when the other is drying. I clean the E2 after every tank use!

I LOVE MY MAPS

I decided to just keep the mini and I must say this works even better than I thought it would! Its a 3 ohm CE2 atty, but even on a simple 14500 box mod it puts out enough vapor to make me very happy! I have been a CE2 fan for a while, but with the way this allows the wick some freedom to do its thing, it puts out more vapor than any standard, clear, or syringe modded CE2 I have.

Thanks so much MAP and CoV for a product that actually lives up to all the talk :)

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Just disassemble the tank rinse all parts with hot water, dry them off. Just pat dry the wicking. Canned air will remove the water from inside of the CE2 quickly and easily. Then I attach the bottom delrin piece with CE2 still in it onto my battery and do a short dry burn till it glows orange. I then hit the coil with a bit of canned air to remove any "ash". Remove it from battery and reassemble it while it's dry and clean, making sure that the small clear CE2 cap is correctly seated into the delrin top cap. Then I use a syringe to refill. Reattach to fresh battery and I'm good to go again for another day! Takes about 5-10 minutes max per cleaning and will be less when I get my second tank to rotate them.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Just disassemble the tank rinse all parts with hot water, dry them off. Just pat dry the wicking. Canned air will remove the water from inside of the CE2 quickly and easily. Then I attach the bottom delrin piece with CE2 still in it onto my battery and do a short dry burn till it glows orange. I then hit the coil with a bit of canned air to remove any "ash". Remove it from battery and reassemble it while it's dry and clean, making sure that the small clear CE2 cap is correctly seated into the delrin top cap. Then I use a syringe to refill. Reattach to fresh battery and I'm good to go again for another day! Takes about 5-10 minutes max per cleaning and will be less when I get my second tank to rotate them.

Thanks, but you're not taking the ce2 out of the bottom grommet which makes it much easier. I think most people have problems taking the ce2 out of the bottom grommet; replacing it or whatever.

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Thanks, but you're not taking the ce2 out of the bottom grommet which makes it much easier. I think most people have problems taking the ce2 out of the bottom grommet; replacing it or whatever.

I was responding to Yepster's question about how to clean them. Shouldn't be necessary at all to remove the carto from the bottom cap until it's time to replace it. For just cleaning and dry burning, you can do that with it in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread