Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I believe you need to use a extension to clear the button

Hi FloridaMale,

Ah.. I was thinking about that the other night.. On the top of your head, do you know anywhere that has them (or am I just wishful thinking?? *VVBS*

Florida.. Oh boy, to live there... In Pennsylvania it's snowing again.. For the past week it seems like it has barely stopped... aaauuuggghhh!!!

Tasteles

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ohio, USA
LOL............ LOL....... I'm still here..... I Know, I am a looser! I need to get back to cleaning! LOL Thanks! IasaacClarke! She is so beautiful and perfect! My first (Boy) just turned 2 last week! AND my new, now daughter really changed my life. It is true what my friends have said - "wait till you get a girl" I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I am one happy Daddy! I need to save up for a shotgun now!! She will learn how to kick nuts!!!!

OK I am out of here!
Just had to finish reading some posts! I am stalling!

My daughter turned 18 a few months back, you'll know when you're doing a good job when your daughter tells you all her boyfriends have been scared of you. And yes, I do keep loaded weapons in the house! :)

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
My daughter turned 18 a few months back, you'll know when you're doing a good job when your daughter tells you all her boyfriends have been scared of you. And yes, I do keep loaded weapons in the house! :)

Hahaha!!!

Whooo-Hooo Keep it up and by the time she gets married, her hubby won't pull anything on her since he will instinctively know you'll kick his tush if he pulls anything

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio

I walk around the house and in public (concealed)with my Glock 30 in my shoulder holster (full mag and one in the chamber) all the time.
The zombies are out there! Hehe!

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Before I would try the MAP Tank mod above I would just get a Mini MAP that way no cutting the tank. Just use CE2 XL's in them, figure out the lenght to cut the CE2 and you would be good to go. The Mini MAPs are 1/2 inch shorther then the full size MAPs

Hi FloridaMale,

That site is great, saw alot of things I've been looking for over there... So let me get this straight.. If I get say afew of those adapters (just to be sure) and then tack on a Map Tank, it wouldn't work so I'd need to buy a Mini Map Tank?

-Or-

Get a Mini Map Tank and then get the XL CE2 and cut the stuff inside them (all the stringy stuff) to make it shorter so that it would fit the Mini Map Tank instead of the regular big Map Tank?

-Or-

Have I just missed your point and am barking up the wrong tree??

I've just confused myself....

Last edited:

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I've just confused myself....

simple answer:

2011-02-23_glv_map_duo.jpg

the adapter linked and your choice of Mini or Regular MAP tank... no modifications needed.

My favorite is the Mini MAP on my Mini GLV-2

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Hi floridamale, lowboy, and James,

Sorry for the delay... And thank You for the help :)

OK so I need an extension or a mini-map tank, .. Cool!!! But then Lowboy said that a GLV was used without an extension.. Hhhmmm... Well if it's tight, then knowing me, I'd somehow break it.. I better get an extension or two just to be safe I guess... What bothers me is that CloudsOfVapor should sell the extensions themselves since some need them.. It's driving me crazy, that just to solve a problem, we need to go to 2 differant sites and pay $10 for shipping..

I'm going broke, but I still want to get a Map Tank

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Angel
I stay broke.
I'm beginning to build a small stash of stuff........LOL
Like I said I put it on a GLV and yes it was tight but functional.
Hahaha Lowboy, I also have a nice stash which is good.. I'm definitely going to buy this Map Tank.. I truely appreciate the help with this.. I was getting scared when I thought that I needed to mod it since I'm all thumbs *LOL*

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Someone please help me.......please.......my blood pressure is probably 180/130......

I need help with the sequence of REASSEMBLING my MAP tank. I have a cut and ready ce2, the two black delrin end caps, the two white rubber gaskets, the silver metal sleeve that holds the gaskets and a 510 drip tip.

I am having endless difficulty figuring out the proper sequence of putting it together. In particular, how to get the rubber gasket that has the two slots that go over the wick and the thinner top gasket into the metal sleeve AND seated properly on the ceramic cup so that the two slots in the thick gasket line up properly with the wick. I know that one side of the metal sleeve is slightly tapered/has the end "turned in" and I'm pretty certain that this the end that goes into the delrin end cap and into the tank itself. It makes sense because the drip tip only fits in to the other side.

What is the best way to accomplish this? I hope I have explained myself. Perhaps there is a video out there that shows a step by step reassembly but if someone would please take the time to type me an answer, I would be extremely grateful.

Also, my other question is the clear lexan tank is available (I'll cut it to proper length) at Home Depot because when pushing one of the delrin end caps, the lexan tank cracked. I wiped a bit of Krazy Glue over the crack and I think its okay, but it looks ugly and I just got this......my first and only MAP tank.

Someone please help me here. I'm so excited to get this working and looking good. Thanks so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread