Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I was sooo low on juice, that I bribed my kids this am bfore going to work, whoever calls me and lets me know the mail is in and i have a package gets a special addition to thier allowance this week. My kids are so sweet to eachother, when I got the call, they were both on the phone and said they saw the mail come at the same time, so they decided they shld both get the bonus, how could I argue with that????
ok, on to my indycar race to the house during lunch!
I got home and ripped open the box , got my lollipop and lifesaver mixed in with the popcorn stuffing, very nice touch! To find in the middle, all the juice I ordered or as my hubby and I have been calling the juice the past few days, The Precious!! lol we fought over who was getting what flavors, so we found our empties and started splitting up the flavors;
watermelon, bannana creampie, hot chocolate, new marshmellow, graham crker.
I'll start with my disappointment.
the New Marshmellow is something like vaping your perfume, it has a chemically harsh aftertaste, like getting your perfume in your mouth by mistake, yuck!!!
I asked hubby he said he thot he was smoking the potpourri in the bathroom. Very sad about that one.
Graham cracker is very surprisingly a graham cracker in vaping form. WOW! it is exactly what you expect from a graham cracker, yummy, smooth, not much of a throat hit, but tasty.
Bannana Cream pie, is my fave, it could have a hint more bannana, I have more of a cream aftertaste than the fruit taste, but it is so good, I keep vaping it to get more bannana!!! I thot this would happen so I ordered it 0 nic. This is very mild so, not much throat hit, but i keep trying cuz it is tooo yummy
The Watermelon is just as vape worthy, very fruity and realistic fruit flavor, by this time my battery died, so I can't say how the throat hit was, or how the vapor was. I went thru all my batteries trying these. :unsure: I'll have to get back with more info on the Watermelon and the Hot Chocolate. I finally got a battery charged and cleaned out an atty looking forward to the Hot Chocolate, I sat back and slowly pulled on my cartridge and what I thot was going to be pure heaven OMG, it is worse than the New Marshmellow.I'm sure something has happened in the mix process, or shipping in the hot weather, it really can't be that bad. Thought of another way to describe the taste, like when you spray yourself with bug spray for mosquitos and the wind blows at the same time and it gets in your mouth.
I'm still trying to get the chemical taste out of my mouth so the watermelon will have to wait

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Well I have heard from a lot of people on here that ms. T's has had some quality issues with certain juices. Graham cracker sounds sssooo good though. I've had my eye on it for 2 weeks now

:glare:

first I've heard (read) of that one.

-------

To the OP :

I've personally never had any of the liquids I've ordered from her have a chemically taste to them. However we all have different tastes and certainly things do taste different when first making the switch from smoking. I'd agree with the two above posts about giving them a bit of time and then trying them again.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
When I posted the previous info, I was hasty! I asked Ms. T about the chemical taste, I don't think she like my comparisons to bug spray, anyway, she asked did you shake your liquid," ummmmmm, no!" I answered feeling like a complete dummy. So now what do I say, sorry guys, the BEFORE not shaking, shaking, shaking, bug spray taste has completely gone away, I guess I was vaping all PG/VG and VERY LITTLE flavoring.
I am soooooo enjoying the hot chocolate and the marshmellow, not only tastes like a hot one straight out of the campfire, I can't stop vaping it!!!!
IN CONCLUSION, SHAKE YOUR NEW LIQUID, OH YEAH AND SHAKE EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!:oops:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
When I posted the previous info, I was hasty! I asked Ms. T about the chemical taste, I don't think she like my comparisons to bug spray, anyway, she asked did you shake your liquid," ummmmmm, no!" I answered feeling like a complete dummy. So now what do I say, sorry guys, the BEFORE not shaking, shaking, shaking, bug spray taste has completely gone away, I guess I was vaping all PG/VG and VERY LITTLE flavoring.
I am soooooo enjoying the hot chocolate and the marshmellow, not only tastes like a hot one straight out of the campfire, I can't stop vaping it!!!!
IN CONCLUSION, SHAKE YOUR NEW LIQUID, OH YEAH AND SHAKE EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!:oops:

Glad to hear (read) that. :thumb:

I have the same "problem" with the NEW Marshmallow. It went from being something to try to being one of my two most used liquids in a matter of days. :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread