The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Still Looking for a good Watermelon

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Monkey Arms, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Monkey Arms

Monkey Arms Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    I've tried a lot of Watermelon in my 3 years of Vaping, my favorite is the Premium Watermelon from Vapor4Life, but they NEVER have it in my 8mg strength, and they NEVER know when they are going to get it. I would like to find a Reliable supplier for a Watermelon like the V4L flavor.

I tried Vaperite: Too sweet with an aspartame aftertaste.
    I tried Pure Smoker Melonica: Almost identical to Vaperite.
    I tried Tasty Vapor: No flavor or throat hit at small mg dose
    I tried Made Vapes: Too Thick and nothing like V4L Flavor
    I tried Strictly E-Juice: It was good and I would order 20 bottles, but just like V4L, they NEVER have it in stock.
    I tried High Dessert: Didn't make an impression, no throat hit

Should I try the Dekang stuff? or does anyone else know of a V4L similar Watermelon?

2. ninjuh

ninjuh Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Northwest Idaho
    Milli Vanilli from www.fuzionvapor.com has the best watermelon flavor I've tried. It's really fresh & clean tasting. Doesn't leave that acidic aftertaste & light enough to be vaped all day. One of my all day vapes :)

3. mekks082

mekks082 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Denver, CO
    quick nic has a decent watermelon, it is really sweet though.

you could try twilight from mt baker vapor. I really like that one.

4. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    I got a watermelon from highbrow vapors.. pretty tasty but I have no comparison watermelon flavor from anywhere. Steep it a week or more..

5. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I like totally wicked red label watermelon, its pretty much been all I liked since I stared vaping. Ahlusion watermelon may be worth a shot, I have a small bottle of it and it smells wonderful but I made a mistake and ordered the wrong pg/vg ratio so I cant vape it.
    Sorry, never tried v4l watermelon to compare though.
    ETA: If your going to try Dekang, maybe try Joye eliquids first?? I find them better in general, and great TH.

6. JPoodles

JPoodles Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2012
    West Boylston, MA
    I also have not tried v4L's watermelon but I suggest a DIY supplier. That way you can add sweeteners and extra flavors to get what you like. I personally have tried ECBlends at double flavor and its delish! You can pick whatever strength nic you want :) Even better with steeping.

7. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    My watermelon concoction has become my "can't live without it" vape, after trying quite a few that didn't quite do it for me for one reason or another. This is probably far more than you want to go through, but here is my "recipe":
    It's mostly The Vapor Room Watermelon w/an extra flavor shot. It's nice and fresh tasting, but doesn't have quite enough "zip"
    Add a squirt of Watermelon Rancher from Quicknic for sweet/tartness.
    A couple of drops of Watermelon Frost from My Freedom Smokes for a pleasant coolness.

If you find the perfect thing without going through all that, I would be interested in knowing it, too. But for now, this totally does it for me!

8. Apocleon

Apocleon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    Northern California
  9. Apocleon

Apocleon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    Northern California
  10. Monkey Arms

Sep 28, 2009
    Thanks Everybody. I'm so Confused :) Looks like I'm going to quickly blow through a couple hundred bucks on my quest. I've just been so disappointed with everything. It's all either too sweet and aftertastey, or it flavorless and no throat hitty!

11. Monkey Arms

Sep 28, 2009
    Zelphie, I'm interested in why you said you ordered the wrong PG/VG mix and you can't vape it...

12. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    Don't be afraid to combine some of the almost-but-not-quite juices. That's how I got my fave!

13. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    This sounds outstanding!! I have tried Quick Nic's Watermelon Rancher and it's GREAT. I overvaped it tho and got tired of it. I do that sometimes. Vape a lot of one juice and then I'm done with it. I have recently heard very good things about TVR's Sweet Watermelon and now I want to try it. Heard it's quite authentic tasting, and I like other TVR juice I have tried. Then, adding a watermelon "frost" which prob has koolada or menthol in it, sounds awesome. I love fruit/menthol blends!!

14. JPoodles

JPoodles Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2012
    West Boylston, MA
    Not trying to push one supplier, really, but ecblend has something called cool hit as an additive that gives you the menthol feel without a mint taste. It's unique!

15. ektouge

ektouge Full Member Verified Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Southern California
    You should try pink spots watermelon wave.

16. AZCraig

AZCraig Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2011
    Mesa, AZ
    I like Ms T's Bakery "New Watermelon". A lot of other watermelon flavors I tried were too acidic for my taste and her's is nice and smooth.

17. eagarcia123

eagarcia123 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2012
    los angeles ca
    I second milli vanilli from fuzion vapor and also try clearwater. delaware vapor and ljesmokes have them

18. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2012
    Henderson, NV
    I agree with Clearwater. It's good flavor. Not like jolly rancher watermelon. I get it from Ljesmokes.

19. Monkey Arms

Sep 28, 2009
    Thank You. Time to fire up the mailbox...

20. tsmckenney

tsmckenney Full Member Verified Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Vermillion River's Texas Watermelon is the best I've had. It is not candy-like, which is the flavor I've tasted with most others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.