Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
YAY!!!! I finaly got a hair with my order today. Unfortunately, upon close examination, I doubt very much it is one of Mrs. Cash's hairs. :( There go my cloning plans. DAMMIT.

Anyways, I wish this order was for me instead of family members, because that gold Bada-Bing atomizer really is surprisingly good looking, and I HATE gold anything. But alas, it's my brother's. Sigh. I had 2 atomizers taken from my cart or I would have given him one of the woodgrain ones and kept that gold one for myself.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
If its short and curly ..... I dont WANNA know how Steve is flavouring his juice !!!!

heh heh heh

runaway.gif

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
YAY!!!! I finaly got a hair with my order today. Unfortunately, upon close examination, I doubt very much it is one of Mrs. Cash's hairs. :( There go my cloning plans. DAMMIT.

From what I understand, that is a blessing from one of the furbabies:cool:. It doesn't happen often, as the Cash hoomins try very hard to avoid such things. The furbabies have to work very hard to get a hair past the censors - you are soooooo lucky:D!. I have not been blessed by them yet.:(

Mrs. CaSH

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Mmmmmmm..... this one is NOT a furbaby hair. It's definately human, ummmmmm but not trying to get CASH in trouble here, but i't long and blonde, and unless I am missing something in Mrs Cash's pics........ Uh..... it aint hers. LOL

Lol, figurehead you're hilarious. Just to ease your mind, it probably is mine, as I recently bleached my hair to blonde. LOL Let the cloning begin! :D

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Well dammit, the 1st attempt didn't work out too well, maybe on the second attempt I better not use the microwave to speed up the process. I got impatient. I only got enough of that hair left for 2 more tries. CONCENTRATE DAMMIT! CONCENTRATE!!!!

Uhmm... Yeah, I'd say that attempt went wrong 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread