Got my replacements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
So turns out it was just because Bloog sent them by reg mail, it took so long..

Nice to have a pcc that just charges your batt when you tell it to... and charges it full...+1

Love the target LED's, and the red is alittle brighter but has pink writing ydrk, but still +1

Came in a big box, banging around, batts were out of their sleeves, what? -1

Pcc still gives off readings to remaining battlife, drained batt giving 3 bars -1

However it still charges it full, and works..

Battlife is about 1,5 to 2 hours... none of them are airy this time(my old blue never worked as the red did) Button on pcc is not dodgy, it activates every time i press it, the old one acted up all the time.

So all in all im happy, now just have to wait and see if i get some custom crap sent, but think no, since you didnt use fedex....

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
You press and hold it for 3 seconds, you don't hold it the whole time it is charging. That's how the other pcc works too, and that's the same as v4l's pcc. Maybe someday someone will make one that doesn't work that way, but for now.... and I mentioned on the other thread you can download the instructions from the website, right under the pcc description.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Hey guys, just been keeping my little nose to myself....and trying to get some uk vendors to see the light.... its like a 510 cult out there....brr

Frick: no thats just it. it gets brakes.. I vape a bit then let it be for a couple of minutes, then vape a bit again.... They last longer than the old ones though....I mostly use my 280 reg batts now.. got lucky to get a couple that go great...So its all good... if i can get my hands on the cartos....Things havent been slow i see.... lots of bickering still... oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread