Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
but they still work:p

Just wanted to commend you on the battlife. I think it was in march i got these ones, and they still work.. I still get about an hour when chainvaping, but for a night out, where i cant vape all the time 2 batts will last bout 5-6 hours.. not bad for geriatric batts... They are about 3 times older than their expected lifespan...

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Absolutely!!!
My first batts came in February. The first death occurred last week.
The remainder of the family is in mourning, but still show good strength.
These batteries are still the best value for your money.

Keep on vaping.....
but they still work:p

Just wanted to commend you on the battlife. I think it was in march i got these ones, and they still work.. I still get about an hour when chainvaping, but for a night out, where i cant vape all the time 2 batts will last bout 5-6 hours.. not bad for geriatric batts... They are about 3 times older than their expected lifespan...

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I moved on to bigger mods for home use but when it comes to KR808's nothing beats Bloog. I use mine daily in the car, office, on the go and I think I got my first one in june.

I have dropped the bat 200 times, it even got some rain on it, charge it everyday and it still works as well as it always did. I don't even notice a decline in performance as I regularly charge mine every 2 hrs when I don't use it and Bloog never fails.

I never tried out this other company Volt? voltz? something like that because let's face it with bloog you get what you pay for long lasting high quality products with A+ customer service just nothing you can complain about.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
First, I am not a Bloog person, but a mod person. Regardless, at the heart of evey portable PV there is a LiIon or LiPo battery, and all PV's, system or mod, are limited by the current state of battery technology. Battery life is a modertly complex topic, and there are tons of threads on ECF about battery life, but as a rule of thumb, you are limited to around 300 recharge cycles with a hefty variation of several hundred. It makes no difference if it's a system like the Bloog, Joye Mini, Ego, Riva, Volcano, etc. or a VV mod with circuitry like the ProVari, Darwin, Buzz Pro, etc. or a straight up mechanical mod like the Screwdriver, Ikon, Chuck, SB, etc. Sooner or later, your battery will crap out on you.

Your own vaping habits and personality will dictate which PV is best for you with no real right or wrong. The frustration of many in the vaping community is the fact that there is no such thing as plug and play. On analogs, you went to your corner convenience store and purchased a new pack when you ran out. In +4 decades of smoking, I never changed brands; so life, in a certain sense, was far simpler. Lord knows how many iterations of PV's and feed systems I have gone through in almost 19 months of vaping.

If you are happy with your system/supplier and it keeps you off analogs, then you are ahead of the game. We just need to be more aware of the constraints and learn to live with them.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Kr808D-1 is exactly plugnplay.. Thats why i havent changed "brand" in 1,5 years.
Buy kit, open pack, scew 2 items together, vape. (okok i fill my own carts, but still)
TH, tjeck.
Good amount of vapor, tjeck.
Flavour, tjeck.
Dont look like Luke Skywalker when using device, tjeck:facepalm::laugh::vapor::thumb::smokie::D
apparentlyarantly a lot of people don't agree with you on plug and play considering the 18 pages of posts on the 808 , including not agreeing with yourself.

Quote from your previous posting

"x-cessive they get a little gunked up in time, even if they are cleaned.. cant really get it all.. I'm actually a bit annoied with a new one I threw in to rotation, cus its so airy.... "

So if the 808 is so plug and play, why are you expressing issues with it?

As far as throat hit and flavor are concerned, not to mention little things called battery duration, voltage, and resistance, there are a lot of people who disagree with you as well, considering the thousands of different combinations of batteries, mods, systems, attys, cartos (how many are we up to now?), dripping, feed systems, etc. etc.

All I said was pick something that suits your personality and vaping habits with no right or wrong, but you need to be informed. Whatever it takes to keep one away from analogs!

The 808 was my first vape, and I hated the carto taste and short battery duration, so I moved on.

You do what is right for yourself.

Facepalm to you too!

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Every PV out there will run into issues that would lead a person to vent. (She seemed more to make a statement then complain) As you said it should be use what is right for yourself, I personally prefer the 808 and agree with Michelle is it basically "plug and play". I have used Mods and they are too bulky to carry around.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Hahaha this is why i left.... I cant say anything here, with out somebody taking personal offense.... Its not an issue that they gunk up.. ..makes the airflow better.. read what i said..
And wiping contacts is much less hassle than stupid lighters that suddenly dont work...
It IS plugnplay unless you dont want it to be. If you LIKE messing around and trying diff things and seing how it works or see if you can get a diff experience, then by all means, people can do so.. Or like some, you crave more and more and more instead of just enjoing a vape and not think so much about it.
AAAND dude relax, i didnt say everyone should agree i just said its PLUGNPLAY.. thats MY statement. Where did it say this thread is a agreement contest.. Geez get your panties out of that bunch... Cant take a little banter huh? Ill diss those pipebombs anytime anywhere..
You can also diss my little PV, I dont care I vape hands free riming now.... ; )

Ive been back 2 days and allready ...... somebody off... haha new record.. so sensitive..:facepalm:

oh 1 more thing: ITS PLUGNPLAY...

x-cessive

Jun 21, 2011
Boston
x-cessive they get a little gunked up in time, even if they are cleaned.. cant really get it all.. I'm actually a bit annoied with a new one I threw in to rotation, cus its so airy....

Hmmm...come to think of it, I don't believe I ever REALLY cleaned that battery, unless accidentally washing it in the washing machine counts! :2cool:

I remember reading a post suggesting the use of rubbing alcohol or vodka. I will try this out! Thanks! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread