Got to see the store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Sweet mother of god. I just heard about the store today!

I have friends that live in Reading PA and I drive there two to three times a month. Expect to see me soon. :)

i might make a trip up from DE here soon, i have family im media, the store is about a hour from my house.

Congrats! This may be my day-trip some day very soon. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Lancaster.

I wish you much success!

Sounds great.
Since you are a bit of a drive away, just shoot a quick email before driving that far.
Or call me 717-271-2917

To make sure everything is fine.
Our hours will be a little variant for the month of December.

Thank you for your interest.

One of a kind!

Thanks
Rob

Well, today was a brisk December day here in south central Pa. Decided to make the 90 minute drive to the new Good Prophets store. Called Rob the day before to make sure he was gonna be there. Didn't wanna make the trip and not meet "The Man".

In a nut shell, Rob is a good all-around guy. Knowledgable, courteous, friendly, etc. We talked all kinds of stuff. Where the industry was, where it's going, devices, liquids, etc. I'm embarassed to state here how long I was actually there, but it was a while, for sure. Can't believe Rob didn't throw me out!

Two highlights of the trip, 555 and the cCo.

I have been vaping since Jan. 14 of this year. I have never tried 555! Just didn't seem like my thing according to everyone's descriptions. So, Rob gently twisted my arm to try it. Yep! You guessed it! Brought home a 30ml bottle of that stuff.

The eCo. If you are a beginner, looking for a backup, wanna move up to a higher capacity batt, xmas, gift, etc., you need to seriously give the eCo a look. Two 650ish size batts, 2 atomizers, 2 cones, 2 drip tips and 5 pre-filled carts, as well as charger an AC adapter! And for the price of $58! And they are even on sale right now for $48! It's still a great deal at $58, let alone the current sale price! And I got to see the new orange and purple that just came in. Yep, you guessed it, had to bring two kits home. What can I say? I'm addicted.

One last thing. Rob revealed some interesting information about some new things that will be taking place at Good Prophets after the first of the year. Nope. Don't ask. This news is for Rob to reveal. Besides, if I open my big mouth, he may not let me buy any more of his VG liquid!!

Rob, looking forward to the next trip and thanks for the hospatility.

Later,

Jay

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Finally made the drive, it's a great store. Definitely nice to try juices before you buy, though next time I need to try just a few to get a better idea of their true flavor. I literally tried at least ten different ones in about an hour and left with nic overload. Thanks for everything Rob and that 5v 808 passthru ROCKS! Best of luck with everything.

Just finally made it out last night. I had go get a kit for a guy at work. I'm trying to covert the smokers at work, 2 down 20 to go. The store is very nice. Plenty of juices to try and looks like a great place for getting together and vaping the day away. I was unfortunately unable to stay very long but plan to get back down soon for some more taste testing.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
felt,
Thanks for Spreading the Vapor!
One of the great things to do in a lifetime.

lasttango,
Currently, we are not open on saturdays, but that could change really soon.
There is a high chance we may be moving to a new address and also be open saturdays.

Just check back on the site for updates, and please be sure to email or call beforehand.

Thanks
Rob

OwnedByAGrey

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Pennsylvania
Got to the store tonight. Met Rob and Jim. Nice guys! Very helpful with newbies (like myself), and willing to chat. Tried some blueberry (great!) and black tea (greater!), got a Mega 510 atty which I'm liking very much, and a new eGo tank atty, some carts, some tanks ... was perfect!

Next week, I'm coming back for some of that black tea, and probably a starter 510 kit for my daughter who wants to vape 0 nic at the hookah bar she goes to.

Thanks, Rob! You definitely have our business. It was a pleasure to meet you and your brother. :)

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Got to the store tonight. Met Rob and Jim. Nice guys! Very helpful with newbies (like myself), and willing to chat. Tried some blueberry (great!) and black tea (greater!), got a Mega 510 atty which I'm liking very much, and a new eGo tank atty, some carts, some tanks ... was perfect!

Next week, I'm coming back for some of that black tea, and probably a starter 510 kit for my daughter who wants to vape 0 nic at the hookah bar she goes to.

Thanks, Rob! You definitely have our business. It was a pleasure to meet you and your brother. :)

I was very nice to meet you C!

Just remember, they are known as eGo atomizers in GP world. hehe.

that black tea is pretty tasty. Rob were are some updated pics for those of us who can't come to PA:laugh:

I know, been really busy, but I do need to put some up.
We are actually trying to plan to move to a different location...so alot of things have been put on the back burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread