Got to try a Smoking Everywhere Ecig today

Status
Not open for further replies.

AetherWolf

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Dover, Ohio
Headed over to the dayton mall to give one a try today, it was one of the minis that looked like a real smoke.

He handed me one to try, I took my first puff and didnt get much. Took a second puff and didnt get anything. Turns out, the battery had died.

He rummaged thru the boxes lookign for a charged one, grabbed one, screwed it on and handed it back.

What a difference. I nearly hacked up a lung on the first draw. and the vapor, jeez!

I was amazed at how much it felt like smoking for me. It was really close, the "throat hit" as you guys call it was really good after putting on the second battery. i hadn't smoked since 8pm the previous night and was majorly nic fitting.

It was an 8mg nic cart tobacco flavored. lol i understand why you guys recommend getting different juice. It had a metallic, almost cat piss taste. Kind of like the old Gold Coast smokes i used to buy.

Overall, im very impressed and as soon as the money comes in, im lookign at getting a 510. manual battery cause the extreme puffing i had to do on the mini was a bit much for me.

Im kinda poor so if anybody knows a good place i can get a 510 starter kit for cheap, and maybe some e-liquid that'd be awesome!

Also lookign for a relativly cheap usb passthrough.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
Headed over to the dayton mall to give one a try today, it was one of the minis that looked like a real smoke.

He handed me one to try, I took my first puff and didnt get much. Took a second puff and didnt get anything. Turns out, the battery had died.

He rummaged thru the boxes lookign for a charged one, grabbed one, screwed it on and handed it back.

What a difference. I nearly hacked up a lung on the first draw. and the vapor, jeez!

I was amazed at how much it felt like smoking for me. It was really close, the "throat hit" as you guys call it was really good after putting on the second battery. i hadn't smoked since 8pm the previous night and was majorly nic fitting.

It was an 8mg nic cart tobacco flavored. lol i understand why you guys recommend getting different juice. It had a metallic, almost cat piss taste. Kind of like the old Gold Coast smokes i used to buy.

Overall, im very impressed and as soon as the money comes in, im lookign at getting a 510. manual battery cause the extreme puffing i had to do on the mini was a bit much for me.

Im kinda poor so if anybody knows a good place i can get a 510 starter kit for cheap, and maybe some e-liquid that'd be awesome!

Also lookign for a relativly cheap usb passthrough.
Check out the Vapor King at Vapor4Life.com, you will get everything you mentioned, plus a PCC, carts, juice, batts, usb passthru (choice of 6 diff colored batts) and 28 diff flavors. You think that Mall ecig was good, the VK will kick its ..... Also, check out the reviews of the VaporKing in this forum. It is not a 510, but much better (IMHO), and much easier to use, and more colorful and dependable and longer lasting batts and cartomizers. Hurry go, see for yourself, and make your own decision. They are currently having a 20% off sale, use coupon code: SMILIN20. Whatever you choose, good luck and enjoy the new world of vaping.
Disclaimer: I am not a rep or salesperson for this company, nor do I profit in any way from Vapor4Life.com I just LOVE the Vapor King and their juices. Since using the Vapor King, my other pv's have been sitting in the drawer. Which one I am not sure, I have forgotten, hmmmmm.

AetherWolf

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Dover, Ohio
The Vapor King has the atomizer built in to the cartridge. That means every time you use a fresh cartridge you are getting a new atomizer. We believe this is the most user-friendly personal vaporizer on the market. You never have to worry about your atomizer dying.

Dont know if i like the idea of the cart holding the atomizer. Wouldnt that get expensive pretty quickly if every cart you buy had teh atomizer, and how would you refill the cart?

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
lol, i read about a bunch of people who have pv's "sitting in thier drawers" why dont one of you offer to sell me that for a cheap price, after all, your not using it :)

Just kidding, will take a look right now!

Thanks for the info!
Hey if you want a Njoy NPRO (RN4081) or a Smoke51 (Smokingeverywhere), shoot me an offer. Heck you can HAVE the smoke51 (piece of crap, imo) and their customer service is terrible.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
Dont know if i like the idea of the cart holding the atomizer. Wouldnt that get expensive pretty quickly if every cart you buy had teh atomizer, and how would you refill the cart?
You drip the liquid through the small hole on the end (it sucks it right up). I have been refilling these carts since receiving the VK July 28th. Some more than 15-20 times. You can also pop off the end white cap (end you draw out of) and wash out under the tap. See my thread "Refurbing your cartomizer(s)" You will find very useful information on this product in the vapor4life forum section here. Also check out Leaford's review of the Vapor King. He rates it in the top 5 (right behind the Prodigy) as best PV on the market, #3. Leaford is considered the guru in the vaping world. Google "Leafords e-cig reviews"
I am more than satisfied with the VK, especially their customer service and their supr fast shipping (usually 2-3 business days).

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
The atomizer is actually some copper wire wound thru the batting of the cart itself that makes connection to the battery when screwed onto the battery. Very unique concept. The so called "atty" gets soaked with the juice, hence a better vape hit and vapor production. The copper wire acts as the heating element inside the soaked batting.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
The atomizer is actually some copper wire wound thru the batting of the cart itself that makes connection to the battery when screwed onto the battery. Very unique concept. The so called "atty" gets soaked with the juice, hence a better vape hit and vapor production. The copper wire acts as the heating element inside the soaked batting.

Actually the coil is .004 Nichrome wire wound around a kevlar core. The coil is in a cup surrounded by stainless steel, or Nickel mesh, with the mesh covered bridge over the top of it.

Last edited:
And the problem with the SE IS the battery life = nil. I don't miss waiting anxiously on that green light on the charger! You can get about 3 good puffs, maybe 5 and then it is dead and you are sucking up juice and hiccuping and Eh, you get what I'm saying. I know I bought one at the mall and quickly moved on. But I am grateful to them for introducing me to the world of E-cigs, just wish I had passed up their deal and come hom eot research on the internet first. Could have saved $200.00.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
And the problem with the SE IS the battery life = nil. I don't miss waiting anxiously on that green light on the charger! You can get about 3 good puffs, maybe 5 and then it is dead and you are sucking up juice and hiccuping and Eh, you get what I'm saying. I know I bought one at the mall and quickly moved on. But I am grateful to them for introducing me to the world of E-cigs, just wish I had passed up their deal and come hom eot research on the internet first. Could have saved $200.00.

If you only get 3 to 5 puffs from *any* battery, you shour return them for replacement. Even the worst batteries give you more than that.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Hey if you want a Njoy NPRO (RN4081) or a Smoke51 (Smokingeverywhere), shoot me an offer. Heck you can HAVE the smoke51 (piece of crap, imo) and their customer service is terrible.

I would love the Smoke51 if no one else wants it. I have been looking at them and would love to try it. How much?

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I would love the Smoke51 if no one else wants it. I have been looking at them and would love to try it. How much?

Because I was a newbie at the time of the Smoke51 purchase and didnt do any research regarding the different type of pv's available befor making a purchase, I was stupid enuff to purchase this pv at a mall kiosk (imo people, never do this). Do not impulse buy a PV before doing some research and never buy from a mall kiosk (inflated price).
The Smoke51 model i purchased was not the RN4081 model, but the two piece model (cartomizer). First off, the battery sucks (only has a 2-3 second draw before it quits). I had tried dealing with smoking everywhere for a replacement and i gt the big run around, ie, take back to the mall kiosk for battery replacement. Yeah right, sure. That didnt work. Their response: Need to contact the company for a replacement, as we cant do that here. In short, smoking everywhere's customer service sux (guess they are too involved with their lawsuit with the FDA, which is another story Im not going to continue with).
Ifyou still want this piece of crap, you can HAVE it, as I will GIVE it to you. Just pay me for the shipping. If you want a PV that doesnt wrk properly, have at it my friend. PM me and we can work out the details.
I have since gone with the Vapor King from Vapor4Life.com and have not looked back since. IMHO, it is an excellent PV and you get LOTS of xtras with your starter kit. That is definitely where I would invest $89.50 for an awesome kit. Actually it is only $71.60 after their 20% off discount they are currently offering. You get a usb passthru, PCC and much more added xtras. And their customer service is beyond reproach (the owner has actually called several times to make sure I am still SMILIN), and the shipping is lightning fast (2-3 business days)Check them out.
Again, PM me if you're still interested in the Crap51. Sorry for the ramble.

Mike

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Its not so simple to get a replacement for SE as Boreman has explained. I figured I would go to a lot of trouble and probably get more bad parts as replacement anyway. I just count myself "stoopid" and have gone on my way. But I like to ..... about it from time to time. While I enjoy my SD.

It's *very* simple to get SE parts if you know where to look for them. SE Gold is an RN4081 Model. Inexpensive parts are all over the place.

waveho

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
It's *very* simple to get SE parts if you know where to look for them. SE Gold is an RN4081 Model. Inexpensive parts are all over the place.

The Electronic Cigarette Company and Heaven Gifts both have very inexpensive replacement attys and batteries that fit the SE, NJoy NPro, etc. If you keep several batteries on rotation in the charger, they last a good long while. I've been able to "rejuvenate" a couple attys that I had thought had gone bad--either stopped heating or always tasted "burnt"--by keeping them submerged in vodka for several hours, then letting them air out for a day or two. Batteries will get harder to pull on due to getting "gunked," even if you don't drip the atty, and they are harder to to clean. The two holes at the end are very tiny and you can't really get into it without taking it apart. Blowing through both ends several times helps, but I've come to the conclusion that after heavy use for about 2 months, they should just be replaced to ensure high quality vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread