Got Vapes purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening fellow vapers! I hope Got Vapes would be able to answer my question.. I'm from the Philippines and my dad is in Colorado.. I was asking him to purchase a Smoktech Bolt kit for me through Got Vapes but he's afraid of recurring charges on his credit card.. He previously purchased an e-cigarette kit from Regal E-Cigs but there were hidden charges that reflected on his credit card.. He does not want that to happen again.. Thanks!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
He previously purchased an e-cigarette kit from Regal E-Cigs but there were hidden charges that reflected on his credit card.. He does not want that to happen again.. Thanks!

GotVapes is a good company. The companies you have to watch out for are the ones that offer something for free. They're the ones that have the small print about monthly charges.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Good evening fellow vapers! I hope Got Vapes would be able to answer my question.. I'm from the Philippines and my dad is in Colorado.. I was asking him to purchase a Smoktech Bolt kit for me through Got Vapes but he's afraid of recurring charges on his credit card.. He previously purchased an e-cigarette kit from Regal E-Cigs but there were hidden charges that reflected on his credit card.. He does not want that to happen again.. Thanks!

Gotvapes is a good company with fast shipping. They only charge you for your product and thats it. Right now they are even having a good promotion. For every $45 you spend on an order, they give you a free bottle of juice. Just put this in the order comments box. "Summer Refreshment splash Offer: (name of juice you want)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread