Got vapes vision deux clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumble

Sep 2, 2011
spokane WA
I just received my package from gotvapes.com. I ordered three vision deux clearomizers. They are wet. Was just curious if anyone else has ordered them and knew why they were wet... they weren't in a box of any kind and look like they have been refurbished. I was under the impression they were new so I hope that's not the case. I was told by several people that gotvapes.com is a great place to buy ecig merchandise but thay don't have a phone number and that doesn't say good customer service to me... not even being able to speak with a member of the staff? Don't like that at all

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
vision deux?

East coast just had a hurricane - if they are East coast then maybe they had some flooding - in which case, don't use them. Otherwise no idea and don't use them. Unless you also had juice in your order - did any juice leak?

What the heck is vision deux - is that what they are calling old CE2 totally clear cartos? I just received some of the new model Deluxe Fluxomizers which are supposed to not crack and fall apart like the CE2's. Do they have a ticket system for asking questions about orders?

My order was fine - dry - an "Ego" (clone I imagine) "variable" (somewhat) 3-stage battery in a cardboard box and the new Deluxe Fluxomizers in a cardboard box.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Is it possible your entire package got wet? Any wrinkling of any paper inside your order like the receipt?

I once received a tall slightly dented rectangular box of 2 vintage pernambuco wood violin bows and INSIDE the box, inside the bubble wrap, the bows were snapped and wet.

Is it possible your package encountered the flood? As for the lack of packaging, if it's custom product for them, maybe there is none.

Last edited:

chingbo

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I can confirm it, I ordered just 1 of the Vision Deux along with my fluxo's, and yes it is wet on the inside.

i presume it is just primer liquid, but im sure someone from gotvapes will chime in soon enough.
mine came without a package or wrapping either.

i like the fluxo's so far, but have yet to try or need to bust out the vision yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread