Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Setup for this review:
Atty - GotVapes Sapphire 2012 v4 Bud Atomizer
Battery - eGo 510 Manual Battery
juice - Moo juice 70/30 PG/VG from Mountain Oak Vapors - Strawberry-Kiwi meets sweet pineapple with a healthy splash of key lime and it is damn good!

Why am I using such a small battery? Well because I think you can still get a good vaping experience with these small setups if you use the right equipment. I like to have a small setup for some of the events I attend, a more stealthy systen just looks a bit more professional, in my opinion.

So onto what I think…..So far I LOVE this for my portable mini setup. Feels good in your hand, with my hands if I make a fist all you see is the black draw tip. Stealthy as all get out and again it looks good.

Vapor - Throat Hit - Flavor
V - 4 out of 5
T - 4 out of 5
F - 4.5 out of 5

This is a cooler vape of course with this setup, but that is the right thing for a fruity/citrus juice in my opinion. Some are better warm, others are better cooler, just like some foods the right temp gives you the right flavor. If you keep that in mind when pairing equipment with the juice you like, you will get a much better vaping experience in my opinion.

Will try this with a juice that needs a warmer vape on the eGo Twist that so many of us have now and post that in a few days.

Build quality is excellent, easy to use and works great right out of the box. I am on hour 8 and on my second battery. Filled this twice so far in that time, close to needing a refill again since I am hitting this every few minutes for this review. Chain vapes very well I think, can hit it four or five times and it is consistent in all three areas (VTF). So far I am very pleased and for the price you get an very good value I think. On this setup one tank lasts about the same time as one battery, not too shabby for an inexpensive small kit. Draw is good if you do not try to do power hits, a steady pull works great. You do get some condensation on the air portion of the tank, but it does not impede air flow.

The only issue I am having is re-inserting the plug in the tank after filling. Sometimes it goes right in, others I can't hold on to it, keep in mind though I do have RA and some issues with fine motor tasks at times. So I don't know how much of that is me and how much is the tiny stopper in the tiny hole issue :)

Any comments or questions feel free to post em! Hope someone finds this useful.

Here are a couple quick shots I did with my phone to show it on the 510 and the tank after being used for a full day and filled multiple times. If I experience any changes good or bad I will add to this review, but after close to a full 24 hours of use I am fairly certain these are safe to review now.

jr2pty.jpg

2di0fuf.jpg

Thanks!
KrasH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread