b_rad

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Well, I took the plunge! :D I purchased about 27 of their 3ml bottles to try and once they get here, I will let everyone know how their juices are. But I will have to say that I was very impressed with Brad the Gourmet Vapor Rep, as he took the time to speak with me and answer my questions. All his juice is USA made juice, freshly made, and ALL juices come with the option of either PG or VG base, 30 day guarantee and they even custom blend. Believe that is worth a try! :)

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well, I took the plunge! :D I purchased about 27 of their 3ml bottles to try and once they get here, I will let everyone know how their juices are. But I will have to say that I was very impressed with Brad the Gourmet Vapor Rep, as he took the time to speak with me and answer my questions. All his juice is USA made juice, freshly made, and ALL juices come with the option of either PG or VG base, 30 day guarantee and they even custom blend. Believe that is worth a try! :)
I was lucky in that I got in on the freebie offer so I am getting 6 bottles of various flavors to test out.

Will it taste sweeter because it was free?:D

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I'm giving a shot too. Did you make a flavor while you were there. I had to try it. Caribbean Coffee; coffee, caramel and rum. Hope it's good, no one to blame but myself if it isn't. LOL I also picked up 5 other flavors to try.

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
I'm giving a shot too. Did you make a flavor while you were there. I had to try it. Caribbean Coffee; coffee, caramel and rum. Hope it's good, no one to blame but myself if it isn't. LOL I also picked up 5 other flavors to try.

No scheherezade, didn't make a custom flavor this time. The one you made sounds awesome! :) Let me know once you get it. They just had so many great sounding juices especially the tobacco ones that I thought I would start there. When these arrive, I will give them a try and if all is good, then I will certainly try a custom one.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA

Whoa 27 bottles! I can't wait to hear your review. I was looking for an alternate vendor who does custom mixing as Dawn's DIY store is often closed these days. I'm going to order from these guys myself as soon as I deplete some of the stockpile of juice I have!!:D

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Can't wait to hear your reviews, I'll post mine too. I'm always mixing flavors, so this time someone gets to do it for me. This new hobby would be much cheaper if it wasn't so much fun. ;)

By the way, love your signature!

Thank You! Yes, please post yours and that will give us all great feedback to see what we want on our 2nd order! :p Me too on the mixing flavors! Always looking for something different! Not that I would ever go back to analogs, but I know I spent alot less money on them but they were no where near as fun or healthy! :D

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
I recently tried double flavor items from vikingvapor. I tried the Cherry and fruit punch, they were both extremely flavorful!

Thank you Col. Gaunt, I will keep those in mind for the future. Right now, I am going in the opposite direction that I thought I would. When I first started, I ordered all these fruit and candy vapes thinking that is what I would want. Well, that theory didn't hold true. I have a couple of candy ones that are good, haven't touched them in a while. I have one candy that is great and about every other day now, I might vape a little on that. The one thing that I didn't think I would ever want is what I want. TOBACCO!! 8-o I am waiting on another tob menthol order that I am hoping is the one! The other's taste like Vick's Vapo Rub. :p AND I just love, love, love RY4. Especially RY4 with a little Carmel Macchiato mixed with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread