The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GP Spheroid v4 seeping from bottom of tank

Discussion in 'VapourArt' started by being11, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    Hello all

I have a gp Spheroid v4 with the clear tank and I have changed the gasket at bottom but still getting continual juice seepage at bottom of where it screws onto base. Any solutions to fix this ? Please see pic IMG_0826.JPG

2. perseas

perseas Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Hello buddy!

I am really sorry for the delayed response, somehow I missed your post!
    Perhaps the atomizer is assembled incorrectly and some parts are not seated well. Please follow the instructions given at this guide: GP Spheroid v4 reference. Is the Ultem tank tightened well? Did you put our replacement O-rings or generic ones? If the issue persists, send us an email at info@vapourat.com and we'll fix it, no worries :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    Hello. I think the ultem tank might be warped? Or is it possible to leak from where the airflow ring is ? I used the o-rings provided in the kit that came with the atomizer.

Any suggestions ?

4. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    We haven't received any report for warped Ultem tank. If the build is not correct, it leaks from the airflow slot. An GP AFR can remedy this to a degree, but the build has to be right.

5. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    I don't think I need the AFR quite yet. I think perhaps my coil is built too low to the air hole. I will try raising it and see if this helps. From the pics of AFR it appears a coil could be built higher up should still function with shorting out on the top of cap. By the way I was going to buy another spheroid v4 but looks like they sold out quickly. When you putting more up ?

Thanks
    Atif

6. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Hello Atif!

I haven't an ETA for v4 yet. I'm afraid the last batch was the final. We produce our mods in limited quantities. Check out the chamber lid. It has to make a click sound when you press it on the deck. If not, it doesn't seal the chamber, but you can fix it easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.