GP Spheroid v4 seeping from bottom of tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
Hello all

I have a gp Spheroid v4 with the clear tank and I have changed the gasket at bottom but still getting continual juice seepage at bottom of where it screws onto base. Any solutions to fix this ? Please see pic
IMG_0826.JPG

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hello all

I have a gp Spheroid v4 with the clear tank and I have changed the gasket at bottom but still getting continual juice seepage at bottom of where it screws onto base. Any solutions to fix this ? Please see pic View attachment 632539

Hello buddy!

I am really sorry for the delayed response, somehow I missed your post!
Perhaps the atomizer is assembled incorrectly and some parts are not seated well. Please follow the instructions given at this guide: GP Spheroid v4 reference. Is the Ultem tank tightened well? Did you put our replacement O-rings or generic ones? If the issue persists, send us an email at info@vapourat.com and we'll fix it, no worries :)

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
Hello. I think the ultem tank might be warped? Or is it possible to leak from where the airflow ring is ? I used the o-rings provided in the kit that came with the atomizer.

Any suggestions ?

Hello buddy!

I am really sorry for the delayed response, somehow I missed your post!
Perhaps the atomizer is assembled incorrectly and some parts are not seated well. Please follow the instructions given at this guide: GP Spheroid v4 reference. Is the Ultem tank tightened well? Did you put our replacement O-rings or generic ones? If the issue persists, send us an email at info@vapourat.com and we'll fix it, no worries :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hello. I think the ultem tank might be warped? Or is it possible to leak from where the airflow ring is ? I used the o-rings provided in the kit that came with the atomizer.

Any suggestions ?

We haven't received any report for warped Ultem tank. If the build is not correct, it leaks from the airflow slot. An GP AFR can remedy this to a degree, but the build has to be right.

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
I don't think I need the AFR quite yet. I think perhaps my coil is built too low to the air hole. I will try raising it and see if this helps. From the pics of AFR it appears a coil could be built higher up should still function with shorting out on the top of cap. By the way I was going to buy another spheroid v4 but looks like they sold out quickly. When you putting more up ?

Thanks
Atif

We haven't received any report for warped Ultem tank. If the build is not correct, it leaks from the airflow slot. An GP AFR can remedy this to a degree, but the build has to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread