GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
does anyone have suggestion for spheroid setup with 28 guage microcoils? I have been wicking with cotton because I can't get the silica to wick properly. it wicks really slow.
the cotton seems a bit better but also seems to wick slow and I get the occasional dry hit.

I don't micro with 28g. I'm favoring 30g for micro. Also, using SnC Cotton Yarn. One section of yarn pulls right through the micro @ 1/16" perfectly. SnC holds it's form better than standard cotton (balls) wick.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
does anyone have suggestion for spheroid setup with 28 guage microcoils? I have been wicking with cotton because I can't get the silica to wick properly. it wicks really slow.
the cotton seems a bit better but also seems to wick slow and I get the occasional dry hit.

Hekko being, The issue is the cotton. It has been tried by a few of us with no consistent success as a juice delivery material. It is not aerated properly. The V2 fluff from VapourArt and Domovaporco is far superior than anything that has been tried. Mesh actually works better as it is a better medium than the cotton. If you are stuck with cotton, thin it out big time. Please check http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...notifications-tips-tricks-updates-thread.html.
If you are unable to obtain the fluff from VA or Domo, pm me and I will send a bit.

EDIT - are you talking about wick or the tank medium? Sorry if I just posted worthlessly

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Interesting. I'm expecting my second 100mL bottle tomorrow. I wondered if they would leave the package.

I signed up for text notifications as soon as it shipped like 2 days ago. Never got a text or email. Just showed up today. It's very odd that they even had the back door listed as where to leave it. That is my door but I don't know how they even got that info. Haha.

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
i am referring to the wick. the filler material is all good.

I just tried cotton yarn as a wick - peaches n cream - still not getting good movement of fluid from the filler to the wick down to the coil.
the filler material is about 2/3rd full as I just topped it off a while ago.

hmm. anyone have better luck ?

Perhaps you have too much filler, or it is wrapped too tight.

Both of these scenarios would cause the filler to hang on to the juice.

I believe a good measure of filler is 1"x2 ¾" wrapped loose.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
I'd love to order some GVC, but the last thing I need is a GP package to get sent back to Bulgaria because Canada Customs want to jerks. Very annoying living somewhere where the law clearly allows you import nic juice, but Health Canada has convince border services that it isn't the case.

I'm sure Perseas has your answer.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I'd love to order some GVC, but the last thing I need is a GP package to get sent back to Bulgaria because Canada Customs want to jerks. Very annoying living somewhere where the law clearly allows you import nic juice, but Health Canada has convince border services that it isn't the case.

The reason why I ordered mine thru regular mail... they seem to clear off easier via CP / CBSA.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

Just remind me with PM or email when the time comes to send you the GP Heron.

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
Perhaps you have too much filler, or it is wrapped too tight.

Both of these scenarios would cause the filler to hang on to the juice.

I believe a good measure of filler is 1"x2 ¾" wrapped loose.

I just used the filler that the device came with and wrapped exactly like they show on their website videos.
does anyone know if the filler fully drains all the juice? I mean, how much liquid can you actually vape before the tank/filler is totally dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread