GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I just used the filler that the device came with and wrapped exactly like they show on their website videos.
does anyone know if the filler fully drains all the juice? I mean, how much liquid can you actually vape before the tank/filler is totally dry?

You can nearly vape off every bit of it with just stains left. I'd say 95%+.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I just used the filler that the device came with and wrapped exactly like they show on their website videos.
does anyone know if the filler fully drains all the juice? I mean, how much liquid can you actually vape before the tank/filler is totally dry?

Pretty much every last drop of juice will come out yes. Make sure your wick isn't too long. It should be just long enough to touch the fluff. This is cotton yarn wick in a micro.

Jonny5

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I'm sad to see this thread go. Wanted to get my last post in. This has been my favourite thread in any forum I belong. The people, the product, the daily banter and of course Perseas make this thread GREAT. I look forward to what's to come.

I especially look forward to the Haron pre-order. I will be working on my f5 skills over the next week in preparation for this special olympics. See you on the next one!

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Last dozen posts eh. I would have never dreamed when I quit smoking and moved to vaping that this is what would happen. This is such an amazing community filled with great people who all have each other's backs and all want the best for each other.

And of course a huge thank you to Perseas , George and Miro for all the hard work they do. You guys truly are the best.

Special shout out to Idaho for everything you do too.

Here's to another 15k!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
and does this tank use only gravity to feed wick? (meaning I have to keep it vertical once it gets marginally low) or is there some sort of vacuum created while actually vaping?

Just Gravity!
And it works well even if the mod isn't kept upright ;)

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
Only a few posts left.

I leave with this:

After owning/trying many mods, GP reins supreme. So glad I took the chance when trading for my Paps X or I would have missed this thread and all the great people and devices that GP has to offer. I can say without hesitation that you have earned me as a customer for as long as you keep going. A simple trade for one mod, then finding this thread, and now I'm about to order a v3 Lux, Heron, X conversion ring, and X v1.5 cap.. I'd say you have me hooked. Not just because of your top notch hardware, but because of your customer service, passion, commitment, personality, and the great people that seem to gravitate toward you.

I sincerely thank you.

All hail GP! All hail King Perseas!

..Sent from the vape lair..

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Only a few posts left.

I leave with this:

After owning/trying many mods, GP reins supreme. So glad I took the chance when trading for my Paps X or I would have missed this thread and all the great people and devices that GP has to offer. I can say without hesitation that you have earned me as a customer for as long as you keep going. A simple trade for one mod, then finding this thread, and now I'm about to order a v3 Lux, Heron, X conversion ring, and X v1.5 cap.. I'd say you have me hooked. Not just because of your top notch hardware, but because of your customer service, passion, commitment, personality, and the great people that seem to gravitate toward you.

I sincerely thank you.

All hail GP! All hail King Perseas!

..Sent from the vape lair..

The time you have dedicated here and the rest of the GP family also, is more worthy than any mod and I am really grateful for the unbelievable support that was given to us. We are truly humbled by the overall participation and the joyful spirit.

Thank you all from my heart :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This is it! Very sad to see it go
crying-022.gif

Our heart was here... We shared, cuddled, cried, begged, laughed ~ did it all ~ in this very one place...
A deep nostalgic moment indeed... I am so SAD
sad-027.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread