GP wants to hit again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
It has been long awaited for the keemer line.
The 30's and 50's are still in customs, but should be here Sat or Monday (fingers crossed)

Requests for DK, hmm... We might just bring back a few flavors.

Post your DK flavors, this will compose the list for stock, as
we cannot carry the full line. 24mg and possible 18mg

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I bought a bottle of french pipe from another supplier sold as dekang french pipe but the liquid is like orange the label is different to the one I still have from GP, the flavor is very very light, it does not exactly says french pipe but FPF.

if you can get the brown one with the picture of a pipe on it, the one you have always sold let me know, I know that flavor is not too popular but that's my daily breakfast

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
liscab <kiss on the cheek>...you are also a nice man.

I may not buy as much as before from Rob due to my own innovations...but I think he is a great guy....Lyza is lucky.

By the way, hubby is retiring in September....yaaaah....get my social security then....more money <clap>....only problem is we are not good together 24/7.....the cabin awaits me on those days.

I hope you are doing good, liscab! Stay sweet.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Sandy,

That is about the best news a guy can have.
Retiring. oh, how nice!!

One, just one of the good things about Keemer is the tamper evident caps.
I feel they are worthy for this type of sales, as it allows the user/consumer
to know it has never been tampered with.
I believe all users (since all adults) have the knowledge to keep out of reach of children.

The child proof are becoming a standard (even though they really arent "childproof")
and this is where trouble or the "diluting or dipping" can happen from any supplier.

THe keemer should be on sale soon, just cant say when.
I would like to have the backup in pursuit, so another drytime is not going to happen.
It was a toughy to go weeks without the NEW line, but I got a little carried away and
had so many flavors in 5ml bottles.
The 5's prob wont be back (hard to say, since people do like them to try diff flavs)

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Yeah, it is time Rob for him to retire. He is getting an excellent buyout package. My birthday was a couple days ago and I headed right to the Social Security office...lol....like when they opened..

Keemer is some good liquid. I hope you never drop that line.

Liscab, what I meant by the 24/7 comment is we both need space apart but he doesn't know it yet...lol....he is a people person...likes to talk...tv on all the time...likes noise...I on the other hand, like quiet. I don't have to watch TV at all, I prefer to read a book or paint....I know it is hard for everyone here to believe, but in my everyday life, I am super quiet. Just got done reading Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men when I stayed at the cabin one night last week.....good bottle of wine..a good book...Detroit Tiger game on the radio...that is my heaven..I come back home rejuvenated and Will loves it...my cabin is my retreat. Will will be busy this summer....retaining wall on the lakefront and land clearing is to be done soon. He has a huge garden now there and that keeps him busy. We will be fine...

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Native, Rob's Keemer line Blended (DK Tab) is true to it's name. I have been vaping it for about a month now. I vape 18mg and it is truly 18mg. Rob is so very honest. You never have to worry buying anything from him.

Just waiting for it to go on sale so I can buy more of the Keemer line of tobacco flavors.

I wasn't trying to discredit Rob on the liquids, everything I have bought from Rob has been exactly what I asked for.

I was referring to other suppliers who I have bought the "supposed" DK-Tab from. It's a flavor my mom loves and she has always loved the stuff I got from Rob.

I bought her 2 30ml bottles from a different supplier and she says that they are weak both in flavor and nicotine content. When I told her Rob was bringing some old flavors back, she was extremely happy.

Now, If only I could afford to buy the USA Torrone liquid, I'd be in heaven...LOL.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
NT,

Do you like the Torrone?

I was just talking to my USA manuf. and they have discountinued it, but I can still get it with request.
I think it is a heavy flavor, but hey...that is what some of us want.
I can get double or even any level of flavor that u want.

The GP USA line is going to increase very soon.
I am going to work on getting the 10mls cheaper to the other "USA made" liquids that are going around...
but it is tough, why???
Because GP USA is truly 100% USA ... including the nicotine.
Most others use china nic, and umm that is cheaper!

The flavorings are USA made.
The PG is USP USA and
the VG is USP Kosher USA grade.

I am seriously selling this at almost cost.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
24mg DK-Tab

Can't seem to find anyone that doesn't cut it down before selling it.

Out of the last 3 bottle of dktab I bought 2 were watery with little flavor. The 3rd I considered using for bug spray but was afraid it was hazardous material(it tasted that bad) and would kill every living thing within a one mile radius.

Seriously I love dekang tobacco flavors at 24mg especially dktab and winston.

Hope things are going well for you Rob.

(Hi liscab!)

Well I deserve it from wandering away from GP> I will have to try that keemer line now.

Last edited:

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Out of the last 3 bottle of dktab I bought 2 were watery with little flavor. The 3rd I considered using for bug spray but was afraid it was hazardous material(it tasted that bad) and would kill every living thing within a one mile radius.

Seriously I love dekang tobacco flavors at 24mg especially dktab and winston.

Hope things are going well for you Rob.

(Hi liscab!)
:D I would like to know where you got that liquid, I need to kill my boss :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread