• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Grants Vanilla Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
On Saturday whilst i was looking on vapour art at the GP PAPS series i noticed they are now selling GVC, so i went to check if they had any in stock and they did (this pleased me greatly!). Anyway, something cropped up and i had to leave the laptop and pop out - forgot about it until just now and it's out of stock :grr::grr:

Anyhow, I have never tried it, but really really want to as i have been searching for a decent vanilla / custard flavour for ages. I have found one i like, but i hear so much about how good GVC is that i really want to try it. If you happen to know where i might get some could you let me know (PM is fine if you want to keep it under wraps!)

Or if there are any other flavours of this kind you could recommend? Or perhaps you might know which juice 10 motives use as their Vanilla is the best i have tried (used 10 motives before getting into vaping seriously).

Thanks in advance :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Isn't the real stuff Custards Last Stand at Nicoticket?

Just wondering.

I've heard that mentioned a few times in other forums and seems to have a really good rep. If there was a uk supplier, i would get some, but dont really want to get stuff shipped from the states (well, not eliquid anyhow!), although i am liking that they do it in half litre bottles! :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
im currently vaping pure perfection rubarb and custard. its the best juice ive had so far, had about 10 different juices. got it from charlie vape store £5 for 12 mls or £10 for 30 mls.

i got a coconut ice about 9mls if you wanna swap for a juice you got ur not keen on??

I should really swap juices with ppl. I had a clear out over the weekend and probably binned about 40ml of juice i didnt like :blink:

ravingdrunk

Sep 23, 2013
warrington
I should really swap juices with ppl. I had a clear out over the weekend and probably binned about 40ml of juice i didnt like :blink:

oops! well if you do get any that dont float ya boat, drop us a message, i keep trying different flavours and like aything some are hit some are miss but maybe a hit for someone else

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
On Saturday whilst i was looking on vapour art at the GP PAPS series i noticed they are now selling GVC, so i went to check if they had any in stock and they did (this pleased me greatly!). Anyway, something cropped up and i had to leave the laptop and pop out - forgot about it until just now and it's out of stock :grr::grr:

Anyhow, I have never tried it, but really really want to as i have been searching for a decent vanilla / custard flavour for ages. I have found one i like, but i hear so much about how good GVC is that i really want to try it. If you happen to know where i might get some could you let me know (PM is fine if you want to keep it under wraps!)

Or if there are any other flavours of this kind you could recommend? Or perhaps you might know which juice 10 motives use as their Vanilla is the best i have tried (used 10 motives before getting into vaping seriously).

Thanks in advance :)

Cloud 9 vaping sell it, I just signed up for an email update when it comes back in stock.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I would like a Semovar from there.

I was just looking at those. I like that they have a 15sec cut-off point (10 on the evic is a bit of a pain sometimes), goes up to 6V so again better than those that only reach 5, and apparently can handle a 1Ω coil - seems low for a VV mod (i thought it was usually about 1.5?)

I was thimking of getting a provari at some point (prob next year), but looking at some other options and these seem decent.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I was just looking at those. I like that they have a 15sec cut-off point (10 on the evic is a bit of a pain sometimes), goes up to 6V so again better than those that only reach 5, and apparently can handle a 1Ω coil - seems low for a VV mod (i thought it was usually about 1.5?)

I was thimking of getting a provari at some point (prob next year), but looking at some other options and these seem decent.

I like the fact they are modular, for the same price as one Provari you can have a 18350, 18500 and 18650 mod. The build quality seems excellent, which as they are made in Germany isn't surprising. I am just not sure I can justify the cost to myself though, especially as I would like a matching Kayfun to go with it, that's about 250 notes, or about 30 Fasttech twists.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Bumping this back up to see if anyone has had any luck getting GVC anywhere or can recommend a good alternative?

I've tried a few vanilla / custard type flavours since starting the thread and the best i have tried so far is vapists real creamy custard. I have also tried;

Totally wicked Red Label Vanilla - not much taste to it
JAC Vapour UK Made Real Vanilla - not bad, but very sweet, almost like its got raspberry or something in it
Enjuice Creme Brulee - not much taste to it
Totally wicked Egg Nogg - too eggy for my liking
Alchemists Cupboard - too eggy for my liking
Joose Juice Vanilla - not bad, but again too subtle
Vapology Vanilla - The best straight vanilla taste of those listed here
Vapists Vanilla Fudge - nice creamy tasting fudge that i will buy again

I also have a bottle of mystic juices vanilla custard (Cloud 9 vaping stock this as an alternative to GVC) which i havent tried yet, and a couple of bottles of Nickoticket Custard's Last Stand that i havent tried yet either.

I'm hoping one of those i havent tried will hit the spot, but if anyone else has any recommendations then great :) I know there are loads out there, but i dont want to have to try them all!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I have captain custard from steamgunk (potv10, 10% off). Flavour is really nice but I would like it a lttle stronger, only tried it in my evod and just got a vv v3 in todays post so can't wait to try it again. Got another 30ml arrived today along with twilight to try :)

Nicoticket is now in the UK, got to get me some custards last stand and creme brulee, it expensive but here's the link

spiritusvapes, Author at Spiritus Vapes

I've got it booked in on next weeks vape buget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread