Grant's Vanilla Custard, when will it be back in stock??

Status
Not open for further replies.

djenkins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
There was a batch released about a week and a half ago. I happened to see a post on the juice forums here and jumped on it knowing it wouldn't last long. I ordered some but I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Mine arrived at the post office yesterday. I need to go sign for it today

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I guess I was lucky when I ordered. Managed to get 50ml of 18mg from vapourart and 50ml of 24mg from pinkmule.

Currently vaping the 18mg in my Taifun GT and the 24mg in an evod or nova.

I do have to use it sparingly though, just as a special treat, it's got to last until well into the New Year :)

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
The demand for grants nectar is hardcore. Welcome to the vaping world I guess. A bunch of ex-smokers with money to burn (or should I say vape). I have never tried GVC but I'm hopeful to get a bottle some time. I'll stay tuned. As it was said, I hope Grant can increase supply, and at the same time maintain the quality of his product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
im almost willing to jump in on the outragous prices at this point..

I've tried custard from:
Nicoticket
VCV
MBV
Gremlin Ejuice
Volt
Big Willie
And of course GVC

They are all pretty good in their own right but i just can't find anything close to GVC :(

I just got some Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard. Bryan just became a registered supplier here on ECF. He sells via Facebook. I am trying out his juice right now - a bottle of the 50/50 standard and a high-VG 70/30 he mixed just for me to beta test - and initial impressions are great. I'm vaping it out of my Billet Box right now, I'd say it is a very solid alternative to GVC, and this is fresh out of the bottle, unsteeped.

I wish VCV would pay heed to my suggestion on their take on Vanilla Custard. Stronger flavor would make that a killer juice, and I am addicted to so many of their juices.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
im almost willing to jump in on the outragous prices at this point..

I've tried custard from:
Nicoticket
VCV
MBV
Gremlin Ejuice
Volt
Big Willie
And of course GVC

They are all pretty good in their own right but i just can't find anything close to GVC :(

I noticed you haven't tried Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard nor Villian Vapors 'Dillinger'. Both are the closest I've come to custard. As far as Grant's-I find the sweet spot to be at about 4-5 weeks of steeping. The more it ages, the more I understand why it sells out so quickly.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Months out of stock, sell out in few hours, months out of stock, sell out in a few hours

he's either the dumbest vendor in the history of vaping or the most eccentric

I seriously doubt that Grant is dumb. And the constant sell outs of his juice have very little to do with eccentricity. He's made one of the best custard juices out there. The sales and his reputation prove that fact. He busts his .... to supply not only Europe, but also many other countries around the world. And he does so humbly without lying, threatening & defaming other vendors like a snake(which is more than I can say for one particular custard 'vendor' on here, who shall remain nameless because he doesnt deserve his name mentioned yet again). His custard I'd so good that the only way he could ever keep up with the demand would be to own a factory and have it mass-produced. And I have a feeling that would hurt the 'love' that's in each bottle.

being a fan of GVC(I wasn't in the past but as I said-it ages like a fine wine), the only other custards that truly have a custard flavor are Bryce's, VV's 'Dillinger' & Big Willie's. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread