Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZIO

Jan 18, 2012
COSTA RICA
I have placed around 4 orders in this site during the las three months or so... All of them were very well packaged and the delivery time was good too. The products were of great quality (except the vg e-liquid, I dind´t like it at all, I still have like 7 bottles untouched waiting for somebody to give them as a gift to)...

Some notes about MFS

1. First, and the most important, great customer service, specially Dustin. I had some issues with a couple of batteries and chargers ant they sent me biggest batteries and brand new chargers for the ones that didn´t work correctly. Any doubt I have they answer very fast too.

2. Kits are original Joyetech and accesories too.

3. Prices are mostly ok.

3. Only complaints: I didn´t like their vg juice at all... unfortunately I bought a lot of VG juice and I still have some bottles here that are not going to be used (at least by myself) in a long time. And, the cheapest shipping cost is like $6 dollars... other places have cheapest shipping fares around $3.

Anyway this is my favorite vendor and I am a loyal customer.

Keep on giving such a terrific service MFS!!! :2cool:

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
..... (except the vg e-liquid, I dind´t like it at all, I still have like 7 bottles untouched waiting for somebody to give them as a gift to)...

If its just that you particularly just don't care for the flavor, that's one thing, but if it was the flavor you thought you liked and the taste isn't appealing to you try this: (Just in case you don't find that person(s) to give the gift of vaping to...)

Let the juices steep for a while (I don't know exactly how long you have had the juices for or when they were made)
You can let the juice bottles sit in a bucket, tub, bowl, whatever size you need.... of warm - hot water for a few hours to a day or so (Changing the water when it gets cold obviously). Then after a day, store the bottles in a cool dark place, like perhaps a cooler for a week and longer if needed.

Try the juices again after this process and see if you don't find a better result.

And yes I agree, MFS has provided me with quality products and super service / shipping as well on multiple occasions.

I just received another nicely sized juice order yesterday afternoon. Those bottles are currently steeping comfortably as I type.

Great bunch of people @ MFS.

Thanks guys...

Peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread