Status
Not open for further replies.

Erised

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2009
Florida
I got my order yesterday and I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Chris for such great customer service -- I appreciate you taking the time to call me and help me work on an order that would satisfy what I was looking for in a liquid. And I also wanted to say Thank You for the extra goodies you included in my shipment. :D

I will have to let you know how the new flavors and the mixing with PG goes once I get over this flu and can taste things a bit better.

Thanks!
Erised

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
i cant say enough about the quality of service from chris, he is a top notch supplier and i dont see myself going through anyone else...and mamacat is a good addition too, bery helpful on this forum and answers questions quickly...thanks myfreedomsmokes

since i am still fairly new at this, would it be hard to start mixing my own with unflavored or should i wait until im completely off analogs? and is it better on the wallet in these hard times to buy the stuff from chris and mix and match?

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Chris, you rock man... just got my 60ml of 48mg non-flavored today. Thank you so much. I will def order from you again when I get low. I already made a mix of vg/butterscotch and a little 48mg....yum. This stuff will go a long way, thanks for getting me set up to mix my own.:D

Sounds like a pretty slamming mix Hangtime! We are glad that you are pleased! mamacat :)

i cant say enough about the quality of service from chris, he is a top notch supplier and i dont see myself going through anyone else...and mamacat is a good addition too, bery helpful on this forum and answers questions quickly...thanks myfreedomsmokes

Thank you so much! ;)

since i am still fairly new at this, would it be hard to start mixing my own with unflavored or should i wait until im completely off analogs? and is it better on the wallet in these hard times to buy the stuff from chris and mix and match?

Hey bewzer ~

It really all depends on your sense of adventure! :D

You can always purchase just a small amount (for trial purposes) of PG/VG, unflavored juice, and flavorings and go from there if you feel like it might be up your alley. If you like what you come up with, then you can go for it - full steam ahead! :)

Since Chris is offering the 36mg and 48mg unflavored juice, you could buy that and cut it down to an appropriate nic level for you. Depending on what you normally vape (mg wise) you might be able to double, triple, etc. your 36mg or 48mg unflavored juice. So, in that respect it would save you some cash for sure! ;)

There are some threads on the forum that give you mixing instructions, so you can get the right mix of nic, flavor and not dilute it too much with PG/VG.

I hope that helps!

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread