Great experience today at Good Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogbgone

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
Suzie, I am planning a trip to Good Vapes asap. I've been buying their juice for about 6 months at a smoke shop in Ft Worth. One of the guys who works there, also works at the store in Dallas. I would imagine they have a lot more selection than the Ft. Worth shop I go to. Did you buy some of their juice and do you like it? They also have a facebook page.

suziewright

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2012
Texas
Suzie, I am planning a trip to Good Vapes asap. I've been buying their juice for about 6 months at a smoke shop in Ft Worth. One of the guys who works there, also works at the store in Dallas. I would imagine they have a lot more selection than the Ft. Worth shop I go to. Did you buy some of their juice and do you like it? They also have a facebook page.

Yes. I bought American Blend for the cig taste, Honeysuckle for the sweet, and coffee and cream. Can't wait to go back! I will check out their Facebook page too!

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Vaporessence has a store in San Antonio. I got a liquinator tank there for same cost as the website.

The coolest store has to be in Miami. My friend has been there a few times. They have free beer, provari and provari mini's for sale. They even have the new vmax they are testing out. It's called vapor shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread