Status
Not open for further replies.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
Today I attended an "advanced vaping" class at a local b&m. Great class, very informative and a lot of fun.

If your local b&m holds one of these I highly recommend going, I learned a lot about batteries and safety, building coils, and rba, rta, and rda. Got a lot of my questions and concerns answered.

If you live in the North Dallas area, the place I went to the class was Wickedly Hot Vapors in Richardson. They have these classes periodically and if you have a chance, go check it out. The instructor has a great deal of knowledge and skill, and can help people of any level reach the next step.

Sorry if the plug breaks the rules, but I thought I should spread the word.

Last stinky October 15, 2013

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Excellent idea! I've long thought it strange that newbies to RDA's are just offered what the clerk thinks is best for them, with little to no advice about actually building. I can only imagine sales would sky rocket if you can actually buy the materials used in the same store. Good to see so much passion in a B&M!

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Vaping Class 101

Sounds like a great idea for new people thinking about vaping to get into learning about how things work, and what's available.

I did in fact attend a class on "How to Smoke" when I started high school .... The kid down the street held the class behind his house when his parents weren't home.

He taught me how to smack the pack of cigarettes on a table before opening them up, how to light-up, how to inhale and how to blow smoke rings ... All with some cigarettes he stole from his mother.

Yup, Donnie was a great inspiration to me at that young age ... I thank Donnie for starting me on the road to smoking 2 packs per day for 40+ damned years!

Last edited:

mvroman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Texas
I wish all B&M's offered such a class no matter what they sold. My B&M (40 minutes away, one-way) only sells starter kits and juice :(. That's great for beginners and those who need juice but I don't need either.

They will go out of business in no time unless they get other stuff in! I would absolutely LOVE for any of my local stores to do classes like vaping basics, rebuildables, mech mods, etc. There are so many people running around with egos here it drives me nuts lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread