Let's talk customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixproff

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Iowa
I ordered some juice from last Saturdays sale wanting to get some free 510 cartomizers to try. Then when they had the 10ml sale I placed another order the next day. When I received the tracking numbers for the orders it had the same tracking number so I figured they had found both orders and combined them into one package for shipping. That is good customer service.

When my package arrived and I opened it I found that they had refunded one of the $5 shipping charges in cash. Not a store credit like you might think but actual cash. I was amazed. That is GREAT customer service. On the downside they forgot to put in the free cartomizers and hopefully the email I sent will get that fixed.

Still, this is the third time I have ordered from FSUSA and have been very pleased with their juices and their products. Keep up the good work and excellent service.

Gregg

briwnt6

Jun 19, 2010
highlandville
My first order was on the sale they were offering multiple free samples, when I got my package it only had one. I thought no big deal never emailed or complained. On my next order I but a note in the comments about it just to let them know. When that package showed up it had several samples with a short note.
With service like this FSUSA is the only place I will order juice from.

Cookie278

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Pullman, WA
If it helps wv-bound I too havent always received back the "free shipping" and I didn't get multiple samples either. So it isn't just you. But I know how busy they get during sales and such and since I am very happy with their juice and the CS when I have had problems, I choose to overlook the oversights on shipping and handling. That is my choice only, and I do feel you are entitled to have it corrected. I just wanted you to know that you aren't singled out.

I really do think that if you keep the communication going with Pam and David they will do what needs to be done to set things right.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I totally understand how you feel. I do not and really I bet that not everybody always gets multiple samples and I have also had just a couple of times when shipping was bundled as 1 and I did not get the refund. BUT I guarantee you that it was simply an oversight on their part and not at all done on purpose. As a matter of fact, I had my feelings hurt at 1 point when I saw people posting about multiple samples and I had received none. So much so that I emailed them and told them about it. You know what they did? Told me to place a note on my next order in the comments that I was missed and list which samples that I would like to try. Well, I did and they totally made up for the oversight!
So please, wv-bound and Cookie278, the next order that you place please place a note on the order that you did not receive samples and I will ask them to be on the look out for your note. I know when you see everyone talking about it is hard to not take it personally but it really was not personal at all. Most orders that I receive contain 1 sample so it is rare to receive multiple.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I've had my mishaps as well. A couple of times the samples I've received have been the same things I've ordered so I get 3ml extra besides something new to try. Then once I ordered some empty bottles along with some juice...paid for the bottles, they were listed and checked on the paperwork, but no bottles were in the package. It was just a couple bucks worth so I never said anything. I'm happy with the quality of juice I get, appreciate getting free samples so an oversight here and there usually isn't a big deal to me. I do agree with what's been posted, though...usually a small note in the comments of an order can rectify things.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks everyone for the support and understanding. I know David and Pam have been super caught up lately with all of the expansion stuff going on, so I too, have been ok with the mistakes, etc. trying to cut them some slack. Its just like salem said, I probably got a little too sensitive.
All is well and I do so much love their ejuices. Hope they never change their formulas.

hi folks,
notes are everything. put notes in the notes box to us when ordering, let us know what we missed or screwed-up and trust me, we will make it right.
The store is almost remodeled. in a few weeks we are going to be open for walkins and a sit down vapelounge where you can try any flavor for free. leave with some free samples and try any kind of hardware you want to get the combination that is right for you before you plunk down a single dime :)

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
hi folks,
notes are everything. put notes in the notes box to us when ordering, let us know what we missed or screwed-up and trust me, we will make it right.
The store is almost remodeled. in a few weeks we are going to be open for walkins and a sit down vapelounge where you can try any flavor for free. leave with some free samples and try any kind of hardware you want to get the combination that is right for you before you plunk down a single dime :)

Wow this really sounds awesome. I won't have to order so many small bottles and samplers. :) Plus I really would like to meet you guys.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
I think the second time I ordered with FSUSA, I had been so impressed with the customer service and product on both orders that I wrote them a rather long-winded note raving about it all.

The upshot of it is this: I'm about to finish an MBA, and my concentration is marketing and brand strategy. A lot of people equate "marketing" with "advertising", but the two are very much divergent for the most part. Marketing, at least as an academic study, is all about studying the ways in which people relate to the companies from which they buy. In other words, it's about learning what makes people tic, in terms of their spending decisions.

Long story short, I have *never*, in my time working on this degree (and not to brag, but I'm about to finish with honors and have written at least 500 pages worth of case in this very subject, so this is not an unqualified opinion), seen a company so successfully form a personal bond with their customers. Yes, it's easier for a small company to form this bond, but given that most of their sales come over the internet from disparate parts of the country/world, they still have quite a barrier to overcome in terms of bonding with customers.

It's the little things. The personal attention to the ECF forums. The way they sign every invoice. The way they are willing to make sure everyone gets exactly what they want.

It's far beyond just having a good product and shipping it quickly. Lots of suppliers do that. I am not even a terribly experienced vaper and I have a half dozen other suppliers who do that. I'm always happier when I order from FSUSA, though.

David and Pam, I've said it before, I'll say it again. You're doing things the right way. There will be bumps in the road, but whatever you're doing is going to work if you just keep the same mentality that you've had up till now. My only advice would be that, even as your company grows, never forget that core value of truly outstanding (not just acceptable or good) customer service. I'm willing to pay more to buy from you because of that, and I know many others would say the same.

Incidentally, do you think at some point if I'm asked to write a case that your company would fit, that I could ask you a few questions? It wouldn't be any time soon, I don't have any marketing classes this term (3 different math classes...ugh!) and it may never come up at all, but if the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to do a quick interview with ya'll for whatever case may be applicable. I think a lot of young companies in any business could learn a lot from the way you do things.

P.S. If nobody has suggested it, I'm officially suggesting Apple-Cinnamon flavor.

Cheers!

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I know that my hesitation with ordering from FSUSA was the lack of a telephone number. When you are new to vaping, it really makes a world of difference when you can pick up the phone and ask those noob questions we noobs ask. After ordering from FSUSA, I have found their email correspondence to be top-notch. They are quick to respond and have been very professional and understanding. Although I would still love to be able to pick up the phone, they have shown a dedication to their customers with great email support.

Even though my first order with them was only a week ago, I am about to place my third. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread